Question on the total of #'s in a Numerology chart

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rykhaard

Question on the total of #'s in a Numerology chart

Post by Rykhaard » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:13 am

Hey all. :)  I'm just in the middle of writing new software for Leeya Brooke Thompson's Phonetic Chaldean Numerology alphabet and I'm at the point now of building the code for the # of each number that appear in the chart that is done.  I've come to THIS question:

As is listed in her book on this subject as well as in her "Chaldean Numerology: An Ancient Map for Modern Times", the total of each of the #'s for the chart, are taken ONLY from the person's name that is entered in the chart.  I had originally presumed, that EVERY quantity of #'s in the chart is added to the total of each #.  I.E.:

- 1 number's addition for each letter (or letter combination in Phonetic Chaldean)
- the #('s - Master #'s included) of the person's Life Path
- the Pinnacle and Challenge #'s
- etc.

What are everyone's thoughts ON this?  I'll be asking Leeya about this as well when she's free again next week.  I'd like other's input on this as soon as possible though, as I'm working on that portion of the code for the software, right now. :)

Thanks for any possible help on this. :)

Also - the code is continuously available in new versions every day, as I compile the latest version and post it to my Numerology sub-page at:

Admin note:
We don't allow links in post and signatures.....just thing that bring a subject forward.....use link exchange or buy an add.
Rhutobello

Also in that regard - I am open to EVERYone's input on the software. :)  I'll never be charging for the software once it's completed to V1.00 Beta (currently V0107 Alpha), as it's going to be meant for a tool for everyone to use for calculating Numerology charts, in the Phonetic Chaldean alphabet. ;)

P.S.  Thot I'd best mention as well - I've been an Amature Numerologist on / off since 1982.  Once this software is completed to the point of being able to use as a tool in my studies, my studying intensity shall increase greatly. :)

Rykhaard

Post by Rykhaard » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:38 pm

Hey.

Welcome to the site.

We will notify that we don't allow promoting of other or own sites.
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=19949

I have removed links from all your post and signature.

We are very fond of people who comes here and help other people, for free.
We are not so fond of people who comes here, in order to promote products or sites of their own.

We have option for link exchange and Adds for that.

In hope for your understanding.
Rhutobello
Site Admin.
?????  I'm completely, blown away by this assumption and accusation - that I'm: a company; a spammer or something of such relation looking to make a profit from others!

You should never assume the such, without going through, a complete investigation from your own end.

My link as well as information was originally posted as an offer of help to others - which IS my entire point of existence in life.  To help others.  Never, to charge.

I hereby submit my request, to have every single post of mine here as well as my membership removed.

I wish you good luck with your own endeavors.  I myself however, will not knowingly be a member of a place that promotes censorship, based on too little or non-investigated situations.

satyamani

great

Post by satyamani » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:33 am

Tell us by what time your software is going to be ready?
Thanks
Dr.Anoop

Return to “Numerology”