1:11

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:39 pm

stop look and listen .how are things going for you at the present .and where are they heading .no your not going crazy . did you cancell the credit card  .how was your relationships at the end of 07 work and family  . 123 a pattern of progession ?

curlyDredLocks

Today I feel......

Post by curlyDredLocks » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:18 pm

Lately I been feeling like i'm going through some sort of rebirth. I been listening to more spiritual information about transforming my life. relationships at the end of 07 were a complete mess mostly because they were based of a farse.

now that i am finding more comfort in the reality of being and learning what it is to be me I find more appreciation in the moments of life. conversations with others, melodies as they are playing, the feel of blueberries on the back of my tongue, the smile on my son's face.......

I heard somewhere that you have to identify what about self blocks the relationships you desire. and from there you understand what you can do to open yourself up to the types of relationships you want. so i guess the numbers were
1- a warning that a higher awareness of self is coming all i had to do is ask for it
2- (who the heck knows- not me)
3- this number is making me feel something about being present in my self. for myself.

I guess that is what i can summize from drrnwynbchnbrgr question.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:44 am

I have opened myself up to the subtle guidances I feel and haven't been seeing it (1:11) so much anymore (down to 2-4 times a week which is an improvement!)... I guess that was the message ?? :smt017 ?? right? maybe? What else is there?! lol Should I not be seeing it at all? is it telling me I need to do more? or letting me know I'm on the right path?

Goodnight  :smt095

curlyDredLocks

confusing

Post by curlyDredLocks » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:16 pm

FireRose

It is all so very confusing when you think about the actual number itself. I think i'm learning that to be aware of signals the universe is trying to offer us is more important. This morning on talk radio a statement was made that when things are happening to us it is mostly directly related to who we are as individuals. this includes Good and Bad things that happen. It is up to us to then take notice of ourselves and evaluate what inside of us allowed for an opening to a particular energy to come into our lives. if it is a good thing that is happening then we should continue to nature that within us is opening us up to good. however, if it is a bad thing then we must heal and repair that which is opening us up to discord. that is my summation of it all.

first the universe whispers in our ear, then it taps us on the shoulder, then slaps us across the face, then it drops an entire wall on our laps.  the first whisper (or first instinct some call it) usually is the clearest to hear. but we become so 'noisy' (cluttered with life and emotions happening to us) in ourselves that we are not faithful to our own spirit to be mindful and present enough to hear.

I want to thank you FireRose for starting this thread, it has helped me tremendously.

and thanks to everyone that have contributed to helping FireRose on her journey. this site is truly a blessing to many.

ww1173322

Post by ww1173322 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:33 am

Just going to throw in my experiences, uninterpreted, with 11.

I do not see 11:11 with tremendous frequency, but it's sure to catch my eye at least once a week with some regularity. Otherwise...

- Eleven is my destiny/expression number
- The number of the house in which I grew up is 11
- My father died on 1/11/01
- The number of the house into which my mother and I moved after his death is 11
- The number of my current dorm room adds to 11

Fearless love and light to all.

ALEXNT

Post by ALEXNT » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:02 am

HELLO FIREROSE
IF I MAY 111, 222, 333 AND SO ON IN NUMEROLOGY ARE CALLED SUPER MASTER NUMBERS, ALTHOUGHT I DO NOT HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION ON THESE NUMBERS, BUT I HAVE A GREAT BOOK FOR YOU TO READ
HEALING WITH THE ANGELS BY DOREEN VIRTUE…
IN THIS BOOK SHE TALKS ABOUT THESE NUMBER SEQUENSES
111 – MONITOR YOUR THOUGHTS CAREFULLY, AND BE SURE TO ONLY THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT, NOT WHAT YOU DON’T WANT.

222 – YOUR NEWLY PLANTED IDEAS ARE BEGINNING TO GROW INTO REALITY.

333 – THE ASSENDED MASTERS ARE NEAR YOU, DESIRING YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE THEIR HELP, LOVE AND COMPANIONSHIP.

ANYWAY IT’S AN INTERESTING BOOK… THAT YOU SEE THESE NUMBERS MORE OFTEN THAN OTHERS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE.
NOTHING HAPPENS BY COINCIDENCE, EVERYTHING HAPPENS BECAUSE IT MUST… SOME TIMES WE CHOOSE WHEN AND WHERE BY OUR ACTIONS AND CONSCIOUS CHOICES…
THIS TIME I THINK YOUR HIGHER SELF IS TRYING TO SEND YOU A MESSAGE…
I BEEN THERE, BUT FOR EVERY ONE THE EXPERIENCE IS VERY PERSONAL AND UNIQUE… BY THE WAY MY SOUL NUMBER IS ALSO 11.
I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU SOME WHAT… :)

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:43 am

these double digit numbers /and repeating numbers 111,222,333 ect. many times are warning signs and master numbers carry very high level vibrations and are at times very hard to understand and control  . in our younger years this is usually the case .
example the 22 can bring frustration ,stubborness, falling short of ideals  and many other negative energies of the lower vibration of the reduced single digit 4 . knowing that this four is about hard word /and that short cuts dont make the grade are lessons that this vibration must master....

Return to “Numerology”