No Karmic, Debt

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jackiel

No Karmic, Debt

Post by jackiel » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:34 pm

I did my numerology numbers, it said i have 0 karmic debt and thats not good.
Anyone know why?

soul2ebl

Post by soul2ebl » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:14 pm

everyone has karmic debt......

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:43 pm

ya i thought so too .... hmmmm I'd love to hear more about this!!

Would it mean your soul is "new"? does that make any sense?  :smt017

moonlitestonight

No karmic debt

Post by moonlitestonight » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:53 pm

Jackiel:  I am a numerologist and what they were probably refering to is that you have no number 13, 14, 16 or 19 in your name or birthdate.  For example, I am born on the 14th so have a karmic debt of the number 14.  Did you say having no karmic debt is not good or the book/program said it was not good.  I do not agree.  It is a bit harder road to have karmic debt numbers in one's chart although not insurmountable.  Very doable.  I would not worry about this.  I see worse combos of numbers than karmic debts.  MLT

Crow

Re: No Karmic, Debt

Post by Crow » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:26 pm

jackiel wrote:I did my numerology numbers, it said i have 0 karmic debt and thats not good.
Anyone know why?
I tried an experiement using the free program to Numerology Pro 1.5.  After punching in my data it clicks to the page.  It would show the Karmic Lesson but no Karmic Debt.  I clicked out of the program and tried again, this time directly to Karmic Debt, again a zero.
The first time I had used the program I typed in my information and clicked the comprehensive report button to find my Karmic numbers.  When I went this route it showed the number for Karmic Debt.  Also when I would click Challenge Number, followed by the Birthday Number, Then Karmic Debt Number to get the number.  Why it does this, I'm not sure.  Perhaps a qlitch in the program.  

If this is the program you used to find your Karmic Debt, might want to try again.   Hope this helps.

snipe

Re: No Karmic, Debt

Post by snipe » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:28 am

hi every one.. ı seems to be there is a problem with the program..
ı ve downloaded v 1.70 (you can check it out its new ı guess) but the karmic debt number is still 0 for me ... and ı checked evey calculation that ı know and c that they r correct but ı have no idea how karmic debt calculated..

if anyone has answer for this please let me know here is my information

Eda Bayol   21.01.1981

and hi from turkey :)

Return to “Numerology”