OH MY GOD...

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Destinatus

OH MY GOD...

Post by Destinatus » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:03 pm

So... Right now it's early in the morning here in Hollywood.  I currently reside in a dorm complex and I have 3 roommates: Kyle, Melissa, and Ellison.  I just woke up to the fire alarm going off, the whole ceiling filled with smoke, and something was on fire.  We all smelt it were all freaking out.  The thing is that it was Melissa's blanket that caught on fire.  It was right next to the heater, their bed was adjacent to it, and since it was actually on it, the heat from the heater, somehow caused the material of the blanket, it was a heavy heavy fabric, very soft to burn slowly.  It was a long burn but it made a big mark on the blanket.  I Immediately got the window's open, calmed the smoke detector and everything was ok.  When we all decided it was cool to go back to bed, I looked at the clock and it was 5:55 a.m.  Just what I needed to see.  But for me, a change is arising and it was sort of a sign I was looking for?  If many of you have followed my posts or seen them, my latest one is asking guidance from Mango Mom.  Hmm... Any thoughts? :)

I had a feeling I shouldn't go to bed by the way, which is why I am indeed so awake and also I have a job interview today at 11:30 with a big production financing company! :)

Now I'm going to attempt to salvage what's left of my sleep.  

Thank you!

Buster

Post by Buster » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:36 pm

and how did it go

Return to “Numerology”