A palindromic birthday on multiple levels

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nazrath

A palindromic birthday on multiple levels

Post by Nazrath » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:32 am

In brief, my birthday this year falls on 08/08/08, at which point, at 4:04 in the morning, I shall be 22. I'm sure that's got to mean something, right? I can't afford to learn numerology due to my compulsive and often flighty nature, but this one's a corker...

jld

Post by jld » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:51 am

Perhaps to call your attention to your 22 Life Path. This is a master number. The sum of your birthdate gives the life path. Yours is 22/4.

You were born under the most powerful and potentially most successful of all path numbers. It offers you the extremes of life's possibilities: On one hand, you have the potential to be the Master builder, the person capable of perceiving something great in the archetypal world. On the other hand , you can slip into the depths of obscurity, achieving little more than personal support.

Your power is delicate. It exists by the virtue of your ideals and vision, which you must use to inspire others to join you in your dream. Only by marshaling collective forces are you able to bring together the necessary elements-people, ideas, resources- that will enable you to realize your goals.

While many people aspects the 22 is the most promising number, it is also the most difficult to live up to. You have great ambition, which can be a most difficult master, driving you to accomplish all that you are capable of.

You could read more on Life Path 22 as well...

Return to “Numerology”