What System of Numerology is more Accurate

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:18 am

in the early post i spoke of wings ,there was a error in my statement the wings  of a 5 are 4and 6  not 3 and 4 .also when dealing with personality traits in short they can move alone a energy field from positive to negative  they can also link to other numbers alone certain paths  .example 1-4-2-8-5-7-1  

or 9-6-3-9    

The Wing

No one is a pure personality type: everyone is a unique mixture of his or her basic type and usually one of the two types adjacent to it on the circumference of the Enneagram. One of the two types adjacent to your basic type is called your wing.

Your basic type dominates your overall personality, while the wing complements it and adds important, sometimes contradictory, elements to your total personality. Your wing is the "second side" of your personality, and it must be taken into consideration to better understand yourself or someone else. For example, if you are a personality type Nine, you will have likely have either a One-wing or an Eight-wing, and your personality as a whole can best be understood by considering the traits of the Nine as they uniquely blend with the traits of either the One or the Eight. In our teaching experience over the years, we have also encountered some individuals who seem to have both wings, while others are strongly influenced by their basic type and show little of either wing.

Directions of Integration (Growth) and Disintegration (Stress)

As we have seen with the Levels of Development, the nine personality types of the Enneagram are not static categories: they reflect our change over time. Further, the sequence of the types and the arrangement of the inner lines of the symbol are not arbitrary. The inner lines of the Enneagram connect the types in a sequence that denotes what each type will do under different conditions. There are two lines connected to each type, and they connect with two other types. One line connects with a type that represents how a person of the first type behaves when they are moving toward health and growth. This is called the Direction of Integration or Growth. The other line goes to another type that represents how the person is likely to act out if they are under increased stress and pressure—when they feel they are not in control of the situation. This second line is called the Direction of Stress or Disintegration. In other words, different situations will evoke different kinds of responses from your personality. You will respond our adapt in different directions, as indicated by the lines of the Enneagram from your basic type. Again, we see the flexibility and dynamism of the Enneagram.

as you can see numerology the study of numbers , is not as simple as one might think it is . knowledge is the key .

drawing up a full chart  is the first step    i believe that it matters not what system you use  for each is based on certain patterns and order .unique to its system .  example    we have  christianity buddhist  hindus ect  all trying to convey and lead us to higher level understanding.

3leaf

what is important than

Post by 3leaf » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:34 am

Do you say, that it is not a big change in number 3,5.

With this approach we can get to a point, that we will say, that nothing is important.

From that I have read about all numbers from 0( just special case) to 9, every number differs a lot, if didnt, we would not have so many numbers, we could have a less count ...

A person cant be number 4 and number 5 at a same time. It must be clear. Every name is based on more numbers as you say. But we are still talking about name meaning. It has rules, how to count it. I want to know, which rules are correct. Chaldean, pythagoras, cheiros?

And I want to agree with a reading. My name comes not from english alphabed and it contains other letters, that does nto exist in english. I am nearly shure, that pythagoras system cant be correct.

3leaf

i am still not in

Post by 3leaf » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:56 am

Dear drrnwynbchnbrgr,

I want to thank you for a lot of effort you made to put together this responses, byt we are not going right direction.

I am asking on simple things and you are answering with still more and more complex things.

If there will be a gold and silver on a table, you would say, that they have same energy, that they are created by atoms. That they are wings, because they are metals. I want to know, which is gold and which is silver and I do not care even about enviroment, because for me it will be silver and gold, if it is on table or better, in my bag :) .

I want to know, how can I know, which number I am, or set of numbers?

My name is Lukas Majerik, it is name from slovak alphabet. Which vibrations does it give to me? My subconsciousness says, Lukas is somethign aristocratic and polishing and Majerik is something spicy, desctructive, but on other hand creative and strong.

Name number as I understood say about direction in life, how we should develop ourselves and It would be very benefical for me? I am kinda versatile and I can nearly do everything that other ppl except that I really would liek to do. That is for me like a joke of destiny.

Rg

KenBurgess

drrnwynbchnbrgr, what is your perspective...

Post by KenBurgess » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:54 am

drrnwynbchnbrgr, what is your overall perspective on numerology? Is it worth the time? Do you use the science?

Thanks

Ken

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:26 am

Ken, yes i use numerology daily  in my own spiritual quest and as a tool for helping others .You ask is it worth the time most certainly  .It has made all the difference in the world to me  .by far one of the best self help tools i have come across. and it is very effective in understanding ourselves and others . In the past i have delt with emotional up and downs and have been under doctors care for mental issues seeing therpist on a weekly basis. for over ten years i turned to them for answers with no results . not until i took things into my own hands and begin to study the science of metaphysics did things begin to start going in the right direction.

KenBurgess

Post by KenBurgess » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:15 pm

drrnwynbchnbrgr,
Thank you. Makes a lot of sense. I'll do some shopping around for books and things. I had a numerology chart done and was surprised with the results. Very accurate. So I thought I could learn the principles so I can do my own charts as well as my family.

Ken

sumugan

chaldean

Post by sumugan » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:15 pm

why is this numerology more accurate? i am new to this and would love to explore it further.

Return to “Numerology”