Name Changes

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FireRose

Name Changes

Post by FireRose » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:02 pm

Hello

What happens if my name changes?
Is it different if i change it through marraige or by choice?

just wondering! I have been debating changing my last name for years and I'm curious if I should take into account the effect it'll have on my number, if any....... :)

thanks!

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:05 am

changing your name can effect you in many ways ,how people see you approach you,ect  effects of changing your name can be very  positive are negative but please dont take this light heartedly .you question of choice ,well i  would believe that marriage is a choice .doing a name compatibility with your spouse would be a option .your other question  was how it would effect your  quote" number" .we have many numbers just not one my friend and they all play into the  the picture  .

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:42 am

hmmm ... thanks for your insight!
It's not a marriage choice, I simply have no attachment to my name. It's really meaningless to me and I want something more reflective of who I am as a unique person... looong story. But anyway, I had heard that the number associated with your name at birth supposedly means something. I was just wondering what the thought was behind this, why and how there is this belief, and if it's true, what effect does a name change have?

Is that any more clear? I'm not sure. I need some sleep.   :smt015

Thanks!  :smt002

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:15 am

firerose weather are not you realize it  any name you go by effects you in some way  . and the longer you use that name the stronger the energy becomes  lets look at your nick name for example  and see if it hits home in any way ..

The name "Firerose" induces a sense of freedom and adventure, risks and
rewards, gambling and daring acts of courage.  The name has passion and
excitement.
One senses that "Firerose" can do anything, is extremely capable, and a true
survivor.  It is also highly flexible, can adapt to new circumstances quickly, and
has excellent reflexes; often, important decisions are made in seconds,
seemingly impulsively even.  But due to sharp intuition and even sharper
intelligence, those decisions are almost always right on the money.  Youthful,
dynamic and energetic, this name draws people who want things to be “different,”
and don’t like the tried and proven.
Social, outgoing, something skirting the acceptable - or even pushing the
envelope of what is “legal.”

Most positive characteristics: Productive, dynamic, adaptable.  Good at promoting
self.
Most negative characteristics: Can be unorganized, scattered.   Lacks direction.  
Needs maturity and discipline.

The Vowel Vibration of a name enhances or decreases the impact of the

Dominant Impression, and sometimes adds a completely different flavor.  Read
about the Vowel Vibration with the Dominant Impression in mind.

The vowels in "Firerose" add a sense of seriousness to the Dominant
Impression: knowledge, study, research, wisdom, intellectual depth, spiritual
search, and an abhorrence of all things shallow and superficial.  There is a sense
of revelation, of seeing beneath the surface of things, of well thought-out opinions,
of careful judgments, and, above all, of a need for perfection - clearly,
compromise is never an option.
For many people, the vowels make the name "Firerose" seem cool and aloof.  
For others, it offers hope, a ray of light in a world of ignorance.  The vowels make
"Firerose" seem impersonal and introvert, but also precious and worthy of one’s
devotion.  There is a sense of isolation for some, a powerful sense of belonging for others.

The Base Vibration is subtler than the Vowel Vibration, but should be considered
equally important.

The Base Vibration in "Firerose" radiates mystery and a search for knowledge
and wisdom.  There is a distinctly spiritual tone that makes people curious.  It
reflects intelligence, seriousness, but also independence and self-sufficiency.  
The base vibrations make "Firerose" seem alien, hard to get to know, and
withdrawn.  To many, they also deliver a sense of aristocracy and arrogance.
The Base Vibration in "Firerose" draws respect, even admiration.  However, it
does not invite people to interact.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:41 pm

WOW!! :smt005

That was such a treat! I never even thought about having my NICKNAME analyzed .... thank you SO MUCH! and that IS ME exactly!! I'm really freaked now... The way I got this nickname was in a dream/vision (i don't know I think I fell asleep meditating lol)  someone gave it to me, and said they "knew me better". Jesus, I guess they were right. lol Hmmmm Maybe I should just make that my  last name hahahaha ... er
wow even thinking about the "not approachable" part ... it's true a lot of people think of me that way but I'm really VERY approachable...  oh well. :)

Thanks so much ... can you reccomend a good site or reference to use when deciding my new name (taking into consideration not only number but vibration as you mentioned) ?? THANKS!!

Much appreciation!!

:smt003  :smt003  :smt003

yogyata_9

Name Change guidance

Post by yogyata_9 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:13 am

Dear Rose.

i saw your post and just get curious to ask one question.

my name was initially yogyata parihar but in school teachers changed it saying its not a noun and name should always be noun,so it become yogita parihar.Throughout my life i remain so unsucceful and unlucky but i never realised y???

then a year ago i start learning NUMEROLOGY from my own and i changed the spelling of my name to YOGITTA PARIHAAR, and it suited me in every term.
My DOB is 9 -9-1979,place delhi and Time 7pm.

I just wanted to know is this name suits me according to my DOB????????i am really eager to know this.please mail me on yogyata_9@yahoo.com also.

Thanks
With Regards
Yogitta

VirtualBabe

I too have changed my name

Post by VirtualBabe » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:43 am

When I was born, I was given a male name (primarily because I was born inside a male body).  But when I finally accepted the women inside me, and gave myself permission to actually be that woman I knew that I could no longer use that masculine name.  Eventually I settled on the full feminine name Deborah Christine Theresa (Debbie for everyday use) instead of the masculine name Terence Martin.  I chose those names for various reasons, but I never really took into account the numerological effects of that name change.

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:11 am

can anyone explain what parameters one should follow or keep in mind before changing the name or changing the spelling of name for betterment.

Thanks

Return to “Numerology”