What if all your core numbers match with a partner

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Twenty-Two

What if all your core numbers match with a partner

Post by Twenty-Two » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:31 pm

Is that a weird once in a lifetime thing? Or is that normal in numerology charts? And what does it mean, is it favorable for relationship? or not?

All our core numbers match (when reduced)

Our pinncales are pretty much the same (with the exception of the first one. hers is 6, mine is 7 - and the placement of our third and fourth pinnacles are different but we have the same numbers ... a 9 and 8 )

OUr challenge numbers are pretty much the same but there just in different places.

My numbers                 Her number

22/4 -life path                  13/4
19/1 -destiny                   19/1
8      -soul number             8
11/2 - personality              11/2
5     - maturity                  5

challenges                 her challenges

3                                   2
1                                   3
2                                   1
4                                   5

Pinnacles                      her pinnacles

7                                   6
11                                 11
9                                   8
8                                   9

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:21 am

Heres something to think about ..................................

Youll undoubtedly have much in common. you can often read each others thoughts, and youll view many of the issues that arise  in life from the same perspective .you will be supportive of each other and will work well together as a team .

When you first meet ,youll be amazed that you dont have to explain yourself to this person. he or she will fathom your meeting before you even complete the sentence. You may even feel that youve known each other in a former lifetime. Instant compatibility- without you having to work to make the relationship work. It all sems too good to be true.............................................

HOWEVER,  the fact of the matter is that life- and relationships,especially- are seldom this easy. AS time goes by your similar approach to living could turn into a dull sameness that could turn stale for either party

Picture this conversation between you and your mate

its a nice day dear

yes it is your other half replies

shall we go to the movies

yes id like that

After a while you may feel that youre sharing your life with a parot  and not a lover . In love opposites seem  attract  male and female, ying and yang .

this does not mean you should shy away from a potential romantic interest who has the same soul urge/hearts desire

but it does mean the two of you will have to find ways to stimulate and challenge each other

then youll both grow as individuals and your relationships will continue to renew itself ,so youll always have that freshness and excitement  that was there when you first met.

numerology has a way for you to achieve this end
'in the case of your hearts desire /but this can be done with any of your numbers

add your soul urge numbers together  the sum is called the soul urge essence  .  in the principles associated with this number youll find the best ways to keep you relationship alive and fresh  to make it endure.

example  in the case of both having a soul urge number of 2 , there soul urge essence is 4 the number of work  

humphrey bogart and lauren becall both had a 2  hearts desire  this legendary couple worked together costared in four hollywood movies .

In closing may the powers and knowledge of numbers lead to happily on your journey home .................

Charlesman

Post by Charlesman » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:18 pm

It is rare - but not that rare... When it comes to the values based on the name, excluding master numbers, there are exactly 81 (9x9) combinations. Add in the Life Path and you have a... 1/729 probability... Heh.

It's fairly simple, really - since one value is based on consonants, another is based on vowels, and a third is based on consonants+vowels, your 'options' are more limited than you'd think. Here is an example:

Destiny 1.

Personality 1 + Soul Urge 9
Personality 2 + Soul Urge 8
Personality 3 + Soul Urge 7
Personality 4 + Soul Urge 6
Personality 5 + Soul Urge 5
Personality 6 + Soul Urge 6
Personality 7 + Soul Urge 3
Personality 8 + Soul Urge 2
Personality 9 + Soul Urge 1

You will NEVER find someone with a Destiny 1 that does not have one of the above combinations - it simply isn't a possibility.

I personally think your match sounds great - I wouldn't care much about the life path, as long as it is at least somewhat compatible, but I would definitely prefer a partner with the same essence(s) as myself. One thing I noticed is that you both have an 8 soul number, which could possibly mean trouble unless you 'partner up' regarding most decisions.

joker

its better to have the same.

Post by joker » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:01 pm

I heard some where its beeter to have the same  lets say for example

human 1

life path 1
exp 8
soul 3
per 5

human 2
life path 8
exp 1
soul 7
per 3

that way the soul number matches with the personality number  soul number 3 & personality number 3    I heard some where thats good, oppotes attract that way.

Twenty-Two

Post by Twenty-Two » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:58 am

Thanks for the feed.

What about the pinnacles and challenges. We pretty much share 75% of the same pinnacles and challenges.

Does that play a major factor in our growth?

Roark

Post by Roark » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:39 pm

A lot in common is not as important as having a lot of the same VALUES - How you see the world, the morality similarity and what you hold important in life. Two people can have lots of common interests as well as the life path, but if the numerologist has not been accurate in determining value systems then it's all correct but incomplete.

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:04 am

thanks for the info.

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:05 am

thanks for the info.

Return to “Numerology”