Urgent : Help Needed to decide !!

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

confused_lover

Urgent : Help Needed to decide !!

Post by confused_lover » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:11 pm

Edited
Last edited by confused_lover on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jld

Post by jld » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:59 pm

Welcome to mystic board. Well, there will be an attraction with the 8 in your chart and the 4 in hers. The relationship may work out or it may not. It's hard to give a yes or no answer to a relationship question. There are many factors involved. As far as YOUR chart,  you are likely to be independent and your cycles suggest that you either now require or will require a good amount of time for quiet introspection. It is something to be aware of and to let those close to you know that you need alone time some times. You are soon transitioning from a 9 to 7 period cycle. The time of these transitions can bring about some confusion (it did for me as well) and the urgency of your request makes me wonder tho. Relationships take time to build and require care. Is that something you are willing to put out in order to this to work? Something to think about anyway...

confused_lover

Marriage ??

Post by confused_lover » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:46 pm

Would a marriage be a good thing during (or few months after) this transition from 9 to 7, which will happen soon (in two weeks) ?

And why does a destiny number change everyday ?

jld

Post by jld » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:51 pm

Destiny numbers do not change everyday. You have personal year, month, and days...personal day numbers change every day. Your life  path number is the sum of your birthdate. And this number is consistent thru life. The life period cycles that are a part of the life path number, derived from your birthday, change at various ages according to your life path number. You will be changing from a 9 to a 7 cycle at age 28 ( based on the info you provided)...not within the next two weeks.

confused_lover

Post by confused_lover » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:17 pm

I am presently 26 completed and 27 will complete in two weeks (which means 28 will start).

Is that right ??

jld

Post by jld » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:47 pm

When you turn 28 you will transition to the 7 period cycle. You will be turning 27 not 28 in a couple weeks. It's just something to keep in mind.... not a big deal.

jld

Post by jld » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:52 pm

You have another year before this change in your life period cycles. My soon and your soon are different. Many do not notice the changes of the cycles at all.

Return to “Numerology”