Numerology - Accuracy Question

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

JLT

Numerology - Accuracy Question

Post by JLT » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:19 pm

Ok, I have been going over this Numerology stuff for a while and am amazed at how accurate a lot of it is on almost everyone I do one for.  I mean it is scary accurate - except one which is where my question comes from.

I did a numerology report for a person I know well.  Reading this to them felt like I was lying about everything it said.  This has only happened once and this is too weird.  For as much as it has always been dead on, this time it seemed to be so far from the truth I am confused.

How can a reading be so wrong? Is it wrong or are they simply going through the reverse of what it is saying for some reason? What I am trying to say is the information is totally the opposite of what they appear to be to me.  However the Karmic Lessons, The challenges, and the Pinnacles are the only things that seem right.  The rest of them, the personality and so on are so far from who this person is I cannot seem to understand. This is the only person I have ever done this for that I have had this issue with, the rest all seem to be right on target.

Has anyone ever encountered this? Is it really far from the truth or is this person just missing out on who they should be?

Crow

Post by Crow » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:52 pm

JLT,

I would wonder if there was an adoption, or name change.  Lets say a child that has been abandoned at birth.  If there is no medical records of birth, how do the people really know?   I hear all the time of mothers leaving newborns in places on the news.  So how would those charts be handled?  When it comes to Numerology I see it as a very accurate method.  Like you said spooky accurate.  I myself use my birth name having been adopted as an older child.  Although my name is still showing my adopted name.  There is a slight differance. My personality is more along the lines of my true birth name.  But my life path hasn't changed due to the accuracy of my birthdate.  2-19-77  (Since this form has bugs I had to bump up my b-date to get my Pisces symbol)  So I would wonder what part of the chart you did for someone was not flowing right.  Was it their b-date, or the calculations using their birth name?  Was the name written down wrong?  I ask because they had tried to do this with my son's name and I had to correct it.  Having a typo.  If I had let years go by and is something were to  happen, perhaps he would one day think that the correct spelling of his name was what was said on an important paper.  Which was not the name I had given him at birth.  Even a little letter change can make the chart appear wrong.

But then there is my partner. Whom I think has a weird chart. I draw him up using his birth name and I see so much not right.  But he hates his birthname and goes by a nickname. Just a shorter version of his true birth name and the personality seems to match the chart when I use the nickname.  Wonder if this is like what you are experiencing.  Maybe a nickname.  If they have one that they use have you tried to figure their chart this way?  I am really rusty on Numerology, and do not have as much time as I used to.  But I enjoy reading up.

Safe Journey

JLT

Post by JLT » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:18 pm

Ok, I can understand the whole name change or adoption thing, that makes sense as I was adopted and the change only strengthened the Life Path for me.  This person happens to be my spouse whom I know very well - or do I? lol

Maybe the ENTIRE thing isnt completely off track, but what I think describe the persons core being is very far off which was the reason for the post, I am so confused.

Polar Opposites:
Life Path 3
Expression 9
Maturity 3
Pinnacle 8

Accurates:
Soul Urge 4
Birthday 5
Pinnacle 8 (possibly)

It seems that what it says they should be, this person is the opposite on all the "Polar Opposite" mentions above.  As I said it is strange for me to see this.

Master Gnoth

Numerology is always accurate.

Post by Master Gnoth » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:09 pm

Of all the NewAge things around Numerology is the only one that is accurate all the time simply because it is based on numbers. The way these are interpreted are another thing alltogether.
Let's assume that you used the correct name and did the calculations correctly. In that case ou may want to consider that maybe, just possibly that your view of the person in question isn't being clouded for some reason. Maybe it's somebody you like/love and don't want to 'see' the bad things. Maybe you made an error in judgement about  this person. Although rare it happens to the best of us. Or....possibly this person is hiding their true self from you and what you see in the numbers reveals the true essence of the person. And remember just because we don't like the outcome of a reading doesn't mean it isn't true!

wnicholson

Post by wnicholson » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:40 pm

Hi,

I have used the Decoz numerology system and it has worked for me so far. This system is pretty much very accurate up to the day.

wnicholson

Post by wnicholson » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:42 pm

Also, perhaps you didn't take notice of what to do with the vowels in the name ? I have experimented with this  and have seen different reports on the same name.

Return to “Numerology”