Recurring Number - A Positive Sign or A Warning?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rbeasal

Recurring Number - A Positive Sign or A Warning?

Post by rbeasal » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:03 pm

What if a person experiences a specific number everywhere which is not related to that person numerology life path, destiny or name numbers.

For E.g.

If a person's life path is 7 and destiny number is 1 and he experience total of 9 everywhere (Bill Receipt, Exam Roll No. etc.) What kind of sign is it?

LittleSalt

Post by LittleSalt » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:25 pm

i myself do not see recurring numbers as either bad or good. i see it as something to take notice to.
look into that number see what energy it carries, then see how it connects to your current situations.
numerology isnt just about our names and birth dates, everything can be explianed with numbers, when one has the connection with the numbers, these things make perfect since. i myself only have a 3rd dimention understanding in it. i do believe in it, and have found many things in numerology, and a great desire to learn more about it all. so i look forward to hearing what others have to reply on this. i am open to any ideas and responses. i do not wish to impose anything here, just sharing my thoughts.

hugs LittleSalt
Many Blessings , Stay Well !

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:40 am

if someone experiences a particular number again and again then it is quite possible that he has very little experience regarding that number in his / her previous life as well and that number is teaching him something. this is maybe INTENSIFICATION OF NUMBERS.
Thanks & Regards

Nitin Saxena

Return to “Numerology”