Question about the # 4???

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Shannon

Question about the # 4???

Post by Shannon » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:43 am

Hi Everybody!! I have a quick somewhat wierd question about the #4.The other afternoon my chest started to feel itcy and I felt some scratches there.almost like if a cat had scratched me(but I dont have a cat) and when I got home to inspect them in the mirror,a perfect number 4 was present.I had not been wearing a necklace,was wearing a soft,high neck sweatshirt,and hadnt been scratched by anything,I mean these were raised welts in my skin.I even took a picture of it.
I have tried looking up what it represents,and cant find anything really solid.The number doesnt really bear anything signifigant to me personally,I usually work with the # 3 or 22....any clues?
Thanks in advance

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:27 pm

The number doesnt really bear anything signifigant to me personally,I usually work with the # 3 or 22....any clues?

the four is a lower vibration of the {22 and is a very difficult energy to handle}  and the opposite of 3 .  so it is part of you in many ways .

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:13 am

pattern 3 emergence manifestation   a product of the 1 and 2  next in line the four: containment foundation building  

the 4 experiences deep satisfaction in physical labor what can be work for other number patterns is considered play by the 4 .

the opportunity to organize and build someting of substance, something that will benefit the practical aspects of life .
4 the salt of the earth pillars of dependability  

the master number 22 however is not content with mere inspiration. this is the number of the master builder who has the vision [the double 2 }
and builds{ 4} it into concrete form on the physical plane. visions can be enormous  or private, however the 22 is usually considered a builder on a large scale ,crossing national boundaries ,and building for mankind. the danger for the lazy 22 is becoming deluded with visions of grandeur not deserved or earned.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:24 am

being that you work with the  3 and 22/4

some extra insight into these two numbers

the performer

three habitual preoccupations include

identification with achievement and performance

efficiency

competition and the avoidance of failuare

the belief that love comes from what you produce, rather than for who you are

selective attention to whatever is positive. tuning out of negatives.

poor access to personal feelings. emotions are suspended while the job gets done.

presentation of an image that is adjusted to gain approval.a high profile public persona.

confusion between ones real self and the characteristics that are appropriate to ones role or job

a way of paying attention that is called convergent thinking, in which a multitrack mind is focused upon a single goal

intuitive adjustment of self presentation, often to the point of believing that the image is ones true self.

the tragic romantic

the 22 again is master level energy which for most is very hard to obtain bringing frustration and lost hope to many

the preoccupations of the four include

the sense of something missing from life. others have what i am missing.

an attraction to the distant and the unavailable .idealization of the absent lover.

mood manners luxury. and good taste as external supports to bolster self-esteem

an attachment to the mood of melancholy. depth of feeling as a goal rather than mere happiness.

impatience with the flatness of ordinary feelings. needing to reintensify ones feelings  through loss,heightened imagination, and dramatic acts.

the search for authenticity. the feeling that the present is not real, that the real self will emerge in the future, through  an experience of being deeply loved.

an affinity with what is real and intense in life. birth sex abandonment , death and cataclysmic happenings.

a push -pull habit of attention. focus alternates between the negative features of what one has and the positive features of what is distant and hard to get.this attention style reinforces.

feelings of abandonment and loss, but also lends itself to
a sensitivity to other peoples emotionality and pain. an ability to support others in crisis.

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:54 am

hi,
if u use 22 then its a master no. in itself with folowing qualities:-

Let us build upon a foundation of precision and balance and we will have a master plan. On a practical day, the twenty-two becomes the four. When it senses its full capacity as a MASTER BUILDER, it can achieve what is barely imaginable. The qualities the twenty-two embraces are:
mastery of vast co-creative projects
great achievement
ingenuity
high energy
innovation
idealism
maybe u are or will be more inclined towards spirutualism.

Return to “Numerology”