calling all holders of bad karma 13/4 14/5 16/7 19/1..

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

viewingreason

calling all holders of bad karma 13/4 14/5 16/7 19/1..

Post by viewingreason » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:21 am

Ok so I've been studying numerology for some years now on and off...

My Core numbers...
self motivation      16/7
self image            19/1
self expression          8
Destiny                 14/5

The day you were born is also sig. because it works with your destiny in your midlife years and part of your personality. I'm born on the 6th.

I have three wonderful books on the subject and I'm curious of a second opinion or even better someone with more than one debt number in their name. I've just joined with this board and looking for similarities from other people or even advice.

My question is if you were a "bad person" in a past life or two..maybe more, why is it that in this life your not a "bad person?"

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:01 am

my dear friend these karmic debt numbers  can be looked at as warnings ,obstacles  ,areas that we must work hard at to over come .
knowing that they are apart of are being is the first step to overcoming the negative vibrations that they can bring.

i have a 14/5   life path so i understand your concern  i also have a 19/1  in several locations within my essence cycles  i have three children
all of which have karmic debt numbers in key areas of their charts  .. and they are causing them problems  i am having a hard time getting the message across to them .  when i speak to them about such things  they look at me as if i were crazy  . but so do many others when i address to them that i practice numerology ....

again with the knowledge that they are there and how to over come them is the way to break the cycles  and project and affirm the positive
vibration that they can offer    .

jld

Post by jld » Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:07 am

I've got lots of karmic debt numbers in my chart ...
19 DOB
16/7 life path
14/5 maturity
and 13 from middle name per
I don't see the karmic debt numbers as bad karma...They do tend to present opportunities for growth though.
I've got the 19 essence coming up. I'm wondering how that's gonna go. I was just getting used to the 2 essence in a 2 personal year.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:39 am

So Jamie i take it that you are riding on the positive side of this 2 energy.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:56 am

the 2   i find the truth in both sides of an argument and create bridges of understanding .

i can cooperate with others while remaining true to myself

i find my point of balance and peace within myself and bring these qualities into my relationships.

the 1  

i have the courage to face the unknown and fulfill my life

i can be string for others and open doors to new possibilities

i have self confidence to create a better world for myself and others

i can assert my full individuality .

jld

Post by jld » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:05 pm

I have been learning to surrender to myself, my emotional side. Finding the balance between the mental and emotional. Working with others, give and take. Hopefully I can carry that two energy into the 19/1 essence.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:28 pm

the following numbers are considered major karmic numbers by most numerologist and ,as you will see they are all numbers within the context of the 10s ,or self,for when the self is reduced to the ego self ,then it can make many mistakes.

14/5  the has been physical abuse 1+4=5 in the past ,and the soul has chosen this lifetime to remember to take care of the body,therefore attention is drawn to the physical body, perhaps through illness or physical handicap of some sort. once the karma has been accepted, you may choose to take corrective action and lead a more healthy life.eventually your physical body will manifest radiant health , if not n this life ,than in the next.

16/7 having this karmic number in a prominent position upon your chart ,signifies that in a past incarnation a relationship of love 6 was exploited for the benefit of the ego 1 . because of this over being ego exploitation, the loved one ,in the past life, was prevented from realizing his or her potential.this life,therefore ,becomes the great opportunity to redeem your ability to love in affirming way. the means by which this learning takes place is often through the painful experience of being left and abandoned by the one you love. if you choose to learn from this experience rather then feeling sorry for yourself or bitter, you can overcome this karmic lesson. the sum of 16 is the truth seeking 7 meditate on the deeper meaning of your pain and you will discover that releasing the loved one to the dictates of his or her own soul, will teach you to love.  

19/1  in the past ,the ego 1 claimed everything 9 for itself without regard for the whole. this is the ultimate act of selfishness. when this karmic number turns up in a major position, it is an indication that the soul has chosen this life time to turn that selfishness around and to become selfless
this may be painful as the unwilling ego wants to hold onto everything for itself.but in the great scheme of things, this is not allowed for we're  all part of one being.things and possessions must be released willingly or ripped away unwillingly. the sacrifice for the greater whole is made. but once you discover the pleasure of giving and sharing, then the selfish desires can be transformed into selflessness.

the 13/4 is also considered by some as a karmic debt number but no reference was made to it by this author .  Leeya  brooke Thompson

vandank

Karmik Number

Post by vandank » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:27 am

Hello

I also have the karmic numbers
DOB =4th July 1973 = 31/4
my name also adds up to a 13/4

What does it mean?

Twenty-Two

Post by Twenty-Two » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:04 am

Life Path - 22/4
Expression (Destiny) - 19/1
Hearts Desire (Soul Urge) 6
Personality - 22/4
Birthday - 14/5

Only two here.

jld

Post by jld » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:18 am

"I also have the karmic numbers
DOB =4th July 1973 = 31/4
my name also adds up to a 13/4

What does it mean?"...vandank

Karmic debt 13

Those with the 13 Karmic Debt will work very hard to accomplish any task. Obstacles stand in their way, and must be overcome time and again. One may often feel burdened and frustrated by the seeming futility of one's efforts there may be a desire to surrender to the difficulties and simply give up on the goal, believing it was impossible to attain in the first place. Some with the 13 Karmic Debt fall to laziness and negativity. But efforts are not futile, and success is well within reach. One simply must work hard, and persevere in order to reach the goal. Many highly successful people in all walks of life, including business, art, and athletics, have a 13 Karmic Debt.

The key to succeeding wit the 13 is focus. Very often, people with the 13 Karmic Debt do not concentrate or direct their energies in one specific direction, or on a single task, but scatter their energies over many projects and jobs, none of which amount to very much. A temptation wit the 13 is to take shortcuts for quick success. Too often, that easy success doesn't come, causing regret and the desire to give up. The result is a poor self-image, and the belief that one is incapable of amounting to very much.

In order to focus, you must maintain order in your life. Order is essential to success. You must maintain a schedule, keep appointments, and follow through. Keep your environment neat and under control, and never procrastinate. If you sustain a steady and consistent effort, you will realize much reward.

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:57 am

no comments.

Return to “Numerology”