recurring number

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Creet

recurring number

Post by Creet » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:30 am

I have a question about a number that I have been seeing for over two years.
As with some of the other people, I see it on the clock, but I have opened more than one book to that page.
One day I bought some items at two seperate stores, one cost $4.28 and at the other store I recieved $4.28 in change.
I was driving to Olympia once and happen to glance at the clock. 4:28. At the same time a car passed me. The licence plate had three letters and then the number 428.

While meditating a month or so ago, I tired commanding the numbers to stop. I had and have no idea of why they were were popping up all the time.
Since that day, they have stopped.

The only meaning that number has to me is a house I grew up in, and it's address was 428. But that was years ago.

I'm new to this numerology. Someone I know suggested I research it. So I am. Is there a way, with numerology, to find the meaning/s of the recurring numbers?
The library was no help.

I appreciate any advice on where to look.

wnicholson

428 is 4+2+8+14 and 14/5

Post by wnicholson » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:21 pm

This number is a Sagittarius and is represented in the Temperance card from the Tarot. It means basically that you have the potential to control your life force, to be able to balance the consciousness and the subconsciousness and finally, to be able to attain wisdom and understanding through practice.

This is only a superficial rendering of the number 428 and I would suggest you to further research numerology. There is a book by Decoz and another one by Dusty Bunker on the divine triangle.

Creet

Post by Creet » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:24 am

Thanks for the reply, wnicholson.

I did figure these numbers out earlier, 428 is 4+2+8+14 and 14/5, but had no idea what to do with them.

I will search for the books and give them a read.
I appreciate your help.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:12 am

you better than anyone can know the deeper meaning of why such number patterns where presence  researching  the meanings of these numbers is key .and should be part of your daily and on going life study  .the five which is a key and is the singular energy vibration present  brings the following into play

5: change experience freedom

versatility adaptability excitement freedom curiosity exploration energetic charismatic communicator active change variety adventurer articulate quick savvy sensual.

restless irresponsible rolling stone slippery procrastinator scatters energy philanderer glib ignores laws addictions

fearful of change sexual confusion uncertain unable to learn from experience.

14/5  karmic debt

" A wild streak. Need for change and adventure can destroy carefully planned progress. Lack of focus and commitment. This Karmic Debt number can get you in trouble. Guard against self-indulgence.

The 14 Karmic Debt arises from previous lifetimes during which human freedom has been abused. Those with a 14 Karmic Debt are forced to adapt to ever-changing circumstances and unexpected occurrences. There is an acute danger of falling victim to abuse of drugs, alcohol, and overindulgence in sensual pleasures, such as food and sex. You must put the reins on yourself. Modesty in all affairs is crucial to overcoming this Karmic Debt.

Also important is the need to maintain order in life, and to establish one's own emotional stability. you must also be willing to adapt to the unexpected occurrences of life, all the while maintaining your focus on your goals and dreams. Flexibility and adaptability are at the very core of this struggle.
Orderliness in one's immediate environment is crucial to maintaining clarity and focus. Mental and emotional stability must be attained in order to avoid being thrown about by the changing fortunes in the external environment.

But the key to the 14 Karmic Debt is commitment. Life will resemble a roller coaster ride, but it will always travel in the right direction if one's heart is set on what is true and good. Set yourself a high goal, maintain order wherever possible in your life, avoid excessive sensory indulgence, and maintain faith. Above all, do not give up on your dreams and goals.
Those with the 14 Karmic Debt will experience life to the fullest, and as long as they maintain a high dream, they will achieve success and great spiritual development.

in your case this
five energy can be seen as coming from  the 428,  each one playing a roll in the single level 5 vibration

the 4 is about but not limited to hard work containment foundation structure integrity are the loss of or opposite  impractical impatient  dishonest scattered

the 2 peace balance duality  over looks details resentful vacillating extremist

the 8  to govern ,to choose , mastery, power , movement, discriminating ,knows choices, knows values
controlling ,realism, decision making, fears failure ,material unconcern ,poor judgment ,careless with money ,domineering

Creet

Post by Creet » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:57 pm

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Sorry I was gone so long, work...

This is so new to me. I've never had numbers chase me around the country before.
Yes, I know the relationship with the number, 428, but what freaks me out is the continual reoccurance.
I have read your post several times and must say it is enlightening. Things like this I need to ponder over and reread many times before I can really understand it and make an intelligent reply.
Give me a few more days and I'll get back here.

I see the work and effort you put into your post and can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate what you wrote.
Thank you so much.

---------------------------

wnicholson
The library doesn't have the books you recommended.  I've been busy these past few weeks and will be so for a few more. I am not one to use or own a credit card so online shopping is out. I'll have to shop around Tacoma and Seattle  I guess.
Thanks to you also.

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:42 am

i have no idea.

Return to “Numerology”