name change

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sumugan

name change

Post by sumugan » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:23 pm

can someone help me with how i should figure the proper name change.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:37 pm

draw charts up on both and compare.  name changes can be difficult and dangerous .what we should seek in a name change is the addition of extra energy vibrations to  help with are current ones  .but something to remember  we are born with certain strengthens and weaknesses .natural laws are in place and if used wisely can help us find balance ,in what we perceive  as chaos  .some might say no need to change anything.

ckrishwa

Name change

Post by ckrishwa » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:40 am

There is no need to fear with regard to name change. Everything in this world is based on vibrations. Similarly the alphabets in our name also causes vibrations. The alphabets in name should produce only positive vibrations. When producing positive vibrations and mingled with the other positive vibrations everything goes in favor of us.

dessa

Post by dessa » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:03 am

The best way to figure out your name change is to trust in your own intuition as to what resonates with you.

I have a friend whom I knew for years and as such when she legally changed her name,  I thought it would be odd to call her by the new one, that it would be hard to get into the habit of using the new one, but the new one fit her so well that I didn't have a problem doing this at all.

For some it is about the math of the name, if so figure out which system of numerology works for you, Chaldean, Pythagorian, and go from there, for others it might be the sounds, and how that resonates, and for others it might the Lexigram [Lexigram is taking a word, name or phrase breaking it down to base letters then using those letters to create a word list from the word list forming sentences that define and describe the orginal word phrase or name] And for some it maybe about considering all three.

Example someone may want the letters of their name to add up to certain numbers.

now say the person is using the Chaldean system they do not want to add up to the 4 vibration but the name is
Monica Helena Andrews and there are certain letters due to the Lexigram they don't want to give up. because they like having the word HEALER as part of their name.

In that case it might be as simple as eliminating the A in Helena, it is not needed and would change the numerical vibration to 5

However maybe they wish to remove an N or an O in the name because of the words
NO ONE CAN HEAL HER
NO MAN CAN HEAL HER

since this can mean that she can not be healed or she is having health issues that are not being helped she may wish to change her name and get rid of either the N or the O to remove this vibration from her name, so she then needs to figure out what name would work with her, and does not include the letters she wishes to have removed yet will still have the letters she wants, and still add up to the number she wants.

example she can change her middle name to Shelley.

Then she would have a 2 vibration for numerology and she would have for her name Lexigram

YES HE CAN HEAL HER
YES MEN CAN HEAL HER
OR NO ONE CAN HEAL HER

by giving the vibration of YES OR NO in her name she has the letters for all three words she is then creating the ability to determine her own fate the yes or no vibration giving the possiblity for both, and so she can choose which direction to take this in.

A well known example of this OR factor and choosing which direction to take one's life would be
Adolf Hitler
ADEFHILORT
LORD OF LIFE, FOE OF HATE
          OR
LORD OF HATE, FOE OF LIFE

History is clear on which he choose, but the choice was there for him to make.

while I made up the name of Monica Helena / Shelley Andrews, it can be done just the same for you and your own choosing of a name.

So it may be an idea if you don't have a name you are drawn to, to pick the letters you wish to use, do the math for those letters and do an anagram of them to create a name.

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:45 am

can u suggest me how i can change my name from NITIN SAXENA to something else which will bring better luck in terms of personal life and career. my d.o.b. is 23-01-1977. please tell what should be my changed name to get benefit of my efforts. Thanks in advance.

dessa

Post by dessa » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:26 pm

nitinsaxena77 wrote:can u suggest me how i can change my name from NITIN SAXENA to something else which will bring better luck in terms of personal life and career. my d.o.b. is 23-01-1977. please tell what should be my changed name to get benefit of my efforts. Thanks in advance.
Is Nitin Saxena your full name or is there more to it? What kind of energy do you want to have working around you would be important, you would want to also consider playing with the letters seeing what you may get from the lexigram if this is something you might think has value.

Currently your birth compound number is 23 with the single birth number of 5 if I understood the date correctly.

Five is a good number for communications, so if that seems to be an area you want to focus on you may want to add emphasis to this in some way.

The name NITIN SAXENA has a 9 vibration with no compound vibration with it.

the letters of your name would be
AAEIINNSTX

The first thing I noticed from this was

I SIT IN A STAIN
A STAIN IN SIN
I EXIT SIN

I NIX SIN STAIN
AS I NIX SIN, EXIST

indicating that perhaps this is a name that denouces the the labels or blame and finger pointing that others would do, that the person with this name would in fact take away the blame  or negative,

This could also mean that part of why you are is to help heal those who would put a stigma a label of SIN on others.

I would think this may also be something done in a coastal area

I SAT AT A SEA

I EXIST AS NINE NEXT SIX
I EXIST AS SIX NEXT NINE

Since the 9 is male energy and the 6 is female energy it shows that with the energy vibrating from this name you can find the balance within and between the two.

professionalnumerology

Re: name change

Post by professionalnumerology » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:55 pm

We don't allow promotion of own services...please ask for paid add.

Your member name will be changed since it is an address.
Rhutobello
Site adm.

Return to “Numerology”