repeating numbers on clocks, dates on license plates

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tomsawyer912

repeating numbers on clocks, dates on license plates

Post by tomsawyer912 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:52 pm

I see birth and death dates of people I know in my family or friends or celebrities I deeply admire or for one his daughter's death date!!! on clocks and license plates - I'll see 11:11, 12:12, 4:44 and a scary one - 8:12 because in the Bible Matthew 8:12 speaks of Jesus saying Israelites will burn in the lake of fire with the devil - yet Doreen Virtue in her book angel numbers says 812 is a happy number? How am I supposed to know which! Do you think I'm just spiritually advanced somehow or in tune so to speak with God and angels and Jesus Christ?? Strange stuff let me tell ya!

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:12 am

i like to say that this 812 reduces to 11 master level energy  illumination inspiration higher calling if you will, the two energy is also seen as peaceful,harmonious,gentle, friendly,rhythmic  sounds like this happy number that DOREEN  speaks of . ,but every number has a negative side as well

denial expression could a good word to use..

if in the case that  the 11 master level energy is not reached chaos then comes into the picture... the negative side of the 2

duality division  careless meddling resentful unforgiving  tactless ect  You spoke of jesus saying to the israelites  "they would burn in hell"  now these our gods chosen people  . i see this verse as a warning to the israelites   conform  or burn , a two edged sword  ying and yang   .again the repenting numbers intensify the energy vibrations and are seen as messages warning as is stated in Doreens book.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:30 am

812 we can look at this way too

800 transforming  authoritian spirit

10 perfection new beginning also to some a master level number the first after 1-9
1 the god head
0 spirit

2 diplomatic  the peace maker or resentful and unforgiving vacillating
peace or war

Jolyn Woods

Post by Jolyn Woods » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:49 pm

I had recuring dreams of an alarm clock stopping on 3:33am. Sometimes I would wake up and look at the alarm clock and it would be 3:33am. Long story short, my dad, who I was very close to, pass away at 3:33am in the hospital, of a heart attack. The official time on his death certificate is 3:33am. So I know what you guys mean. Scary!

mystic67

Post by mystic67 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:54 pm

My daughter and I have this happen all the time. She has really been experiencing it allot. Some believe that the
number 11:11 is communiction from angels. I believe that once you start to notice the pattern and aknowledge
it it just gets more common. I look at it as a good think and just say Hello to my angels and thank them for being
around me when I see the numbers. We see other sequences too like 10:10, 2:22. etc
Donna

angel_luck

Post by angel_luck » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:33 am

I have been noticing the 26 for alittle over 3 years now whether it is my cell phone time, a receipt, or a house number, something always drawls me to look and notice when that number is available.  I have told everyone close to me and we laugh about how often it shows up in my life now but it still creeps me out alittle that I don't understand why I keep seeing it.  If I don't know why I keep seeing it, I don't understand it's signifigence.  How are we suposed to ever learn WHY we keep seeing the number and what should we do about it?

professionalnumerology

Post by professionalnumerology » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:34 pm

I always saw 10:10 whenever i checked my clock

It just means that numerology works, numbers are very powerful, I have proven that with 200 people i made readings for.
THeir life just turned around.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:34 am

I was watching a television program about the spirit world a couple of months ago. A man who is a church (deacon, elder, brother). whatever title he went by said that he believed that everyone on earth was possessed in some way. Reading what other people post here at Mystic Board makes me think about what he claimed. If I remember right, he is an exorcist. I have had similar experiences concerning numbers, I used to see the time 12:34 quite a bit of the time, I haven't seen it lately though. Now that I have written that, I would bet that I will see that time in the near future, it never seems to fail.

Whether we are possessed or not, (I think he may be right), these spirits that invade our personal space if you will, may have different persona's and attributes. I am speaking from personal insights. You know, movies like The Exorcist, (based on an actual event) Rosemary's Baby and such, Jesus Christ casting out demons are very influencing.

From Wikipedia: The idea of demons is as old as religion itself, and the word demon seems to have ancient origins. The Merriam-Webster dictionary gives the etymology of the word as Greek daimon, probably from the verb daiesthai meaning "to divide, distribute." The Proto-Indo-European root *deiwos for god, originally an adjective meaning "celestial" or "bright, shining" has retained this meaning in many related Indo-European languages and cultures (Sanskrit deva, Latin deus, German Tiw, Welsh [Duw],]), but also provided another other common word for demon in Avestan daeva.

In modern Greek, the word daimon (Greek: δαίμων) has the same meaning as the modern English demon. But in Ancient Greek, δαίμων meant "spirit" or "higher self", much like the Latin genius. This should not, however, be confused with the word genie, which is a false friend or false cognate of genius.

That can be very disturbing, I realize, but today we here that there is a new revitalization on all things spiritual, could it be demonically inspired? I personally do not believe that anyone is psychic in the sense that we have a personal knowledge that makes one more knowing than another person. I do believe that when unexplainable, unnatural, other worldly things happen, they are from other beings, which I whole heatedly believe exist. I do not mean to imply that these beings are strictly malevolent, but that that their is a battle for our souls going on. The sons of light against the sons of darkness. I have prayed for the power to discern the difference between the two, I believe that would be a most comforting attribute, to know what is going on around me.

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:51 am

Jolyn Woods wrote:I had recurring dreams of an alarm clock stopping on 3:33am. Sometimes I would wake up and look at the alarm clock and it would be 3:33am. Long story short, my dad, who I was very close to, pass away at 3:33am in the hospital, of a heart attack. The official time on his death certificate is 3:33am. So I know what you guys mean. Scary!
the dreams generally warn or indicate about future events so that we may safe-gaurd or enhance our opportunities.May be it has given the indication of your father's death before hand to you.If the number is still coming in your life,you have to watch for the events that happens whenever this dream appears.You may be able to get some clues to increase your fortunes & escape misfortunes.

Return to “Numerology”