number 11

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

gagiu

number 11

Post by gagiu » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:40 pm

I am born on 11 and the my born day month year is 11 as well. What does it mean?

gagiu

Post by gagiu » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:06 pm

Anyone? The meaning of 11?

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:34 pm

11 is a "Master Number"   If the actual day of your birth is the 11th of the month makes you something of a dreamer and an idealist. You work well with people because you know how to use persuasion rather than force. There is a strong spiritual side to your nature, and you may have intuitive qualities inherent in your make up, too. You are very aware and sensitive, though often temperamental. Although you have a good mind and you are very analytical, you may not be comfortable in the business world. You are definitely creative and this influence tends to make you more of a dreamer than a doer.

But always caution.  Everything has to be looked at as a whole, as well  The total sum of your birth dd/mm/yyyy is also important, as well as the sum of the letters in your name.

gagiu

Post by gagiu » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:02 pm

the day is 11 and the sum is 11 as well...thanks

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:33 pm

The Master 11 in the total birthdate does boil down to the 2, which is a very spiritual number, and usually indicates deep spiritual connection & quality.  Deep thinker, intuitive, idealist, mediator & play fair.  Lots to offer this world.  I am an 11/2 also, and we are creatures of routine & habit.  Generally great 'healers', doctors, nurses, massage therapist, guidance counselors, teachers.  We have a lot to offer society, but sometimes, lacking in competitiveness, have a difficult time getting people to listen.  They don't always take us very seriously.

Guard against being too pessimistic, too much of a perfectionist, oversensitive and indecisive about our own affairs, apathy & legthargy.

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:12 am

Most of the 11's are less concerned about everything.We cannot round them that these are of such character.They will be taking things easily & mostly dreamers.11 is a combination of individual realisation(due to ones's) & imparting the knowledge to others(due to two total).If they loose any one of the characters also then they won't be satisfying the real characteristics of 11.Their mission in life is to illumine both themselves & others.Here they should know how to struck the balance.Otherwise they may be prone to high nervous disorders or may exhibit bad temper.11 needs to cultivate the idealistic views of their number otherwise the selfishness of one conflicts with this character & leads them mental shocks with people around them.One should know how to balance this finely.

gagiu

Post by gagiu » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:37 pm

Not sure how the meaning would affect my life, may be getting into more detail or having my horoscope done will enlighten me... :-) What step would be next, what horoscope option should I start learning?

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:39 am

to read numerology charts one needs full name at birth & present full name running,signing name,calling name,exact dob
with astrology you need to include time & place of birth also.
other information you can provide is house no's,street names,city,ph no's etc to make ascertain what exactly the numbers are playing in that area.
If one is really intuitive then no need of any of these sciences to guide us.As we are in confusion we are looking for a guidance to know where we are standing.
Your 11 number has that confusion existence.But once illumined,it will become a torch bearer to many!

Return to “Numerology”