Number 48?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sky_fits_heaven

Number 48?

Post by sky_fits_heaven » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:25 pm

Hi guys,

I was going to post this in the dream interpretation section, but I thought i'd post it in the numerology section because i'm more interested in finding out what exactly this number means...

I had a dream the other night involving the number 48. I have never, at least from what I remember, dreamt of a number. So i'm very interested in finding it's meaning. I've been wondering if I should take a certain class and this is the class I dreamt I was trying to locate.

So I dreamed that I went into my regular classroom where this class will be taught. Two teachers (one male, one female) were in the class I was supposed to take it in. I asked them where my other teacher was and the female teacher said that the class got switched to another room. She then read from a paper and told me to locate room 48. This room doesn't even exist in my school. It's really small. I woke up before I could find the class. I was walking in a hallway with many doors. Looking for it.

:smt017

Any help would be great!! Thanks!!!

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:46 am

hi,
4 and 8 are not good in their own. but total of 48 gives number 3 which is very lucky. its a gr8 no. to be in any segment.

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:32 pm

why don't you search for the room 8 in 4th floor or vice-versa?
since total 3 is coming there may be some good news for you for a high position in your life after long hard work(4) & searching & administering(8) the things by properly judging(8) it.the female aspect denotes emotionality & the male aspect denotes reason.if you want to reduce the turbulence of your emotion now then you should be hardworking & administering people to get a cheerful existence by finding the reason(male) to be happy!

Return to “Numerology”