11:11 Sightings

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

elevenat11

11:11 Sightings

Post by elevenat11 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:40 am

Hi everyone!  For the last several years, and most especially lately, I am being "stalked" by 11:11.  I know it's only twice a day, but I swear it's driving me batty.  Googling it is a confusing experience, so I'm not gonna sweat the meaning right now.  I'm curious though, has anyone else experienced this?

decentgal

Post by decentgal » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:04 am

hello there
you are entering in to fourth dimension.

Plz look into the follwing link which discusses the same phenomena you are experiencing now.
http://theawakeningsecrets.com/TAS-index.html
Last edited by decentgal on Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:56 am

I have had similar experiences, but not lately. I was seeing 12:34 every time I looked at a clock. I would wake up at night, look at the clock and, you guessed it, it would be 12:34 a.m. It would occur in the daytime too.

This has not happened in a long time now. I mentioned this to a few friends in a questioning kind of way to see if anyone else had experienced it. No takers. Good luck in your search for an answer, I still haven't found an answer that satisfies me.

kt010

Post by kt010 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:18 pm

Yes, I have this happen to me all the time, it means your angels are nearby saying hello.
I've been having a tough time lately, and that's about the same time I keep seeing 11:11.

enumero123

11.11 doorway,the bridge

Post by enumero123 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:34 pm

number 11  Highly intuitive, even psychic, this Master number is a channel between the sub-conscious and the conscious mind. Highly charged. Can be neurotic.

111 – Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don’t want. The sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means that the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts…ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts.

Here is the definition of 11:11 from the above website. If you find it resonates with you, I suggest that you check out the website itself.

'Millions of people right around the world are seeing the numbers 11:11* mysteriously appearing on digital clocks.
And many are more than a little apprehensive.
They are not sure what it means, where to turn to, or who to trust.
*11:11 - The bridge or transitional zone between the old energy world of duality and the New Energy world of Oneness.
A wake-up/reminder call of the highest order...
confirmation that one's spiritual/awakening journey is right on track.'
~Allen Stacker

If your attention has been drawn to clocks and watches at exactly 11:11, then read the following. Solara's and Uri's opinions: The endless reoccurrence of these hours 11:11, 11:01, 11:10, 10:01, 10:11, 10:10, 1:01 represents a positive connection and a gateway to the mysteries of the universe and beyond.

For many years the numbers 11:11 have been mysteriously appearing to people all over the world. Often appearing on digital clocks, the sightings of 11:11 tend to occur during times of heightened awareness, having a most powerful effect on the people involved. This causes a reactivation of our cellular memory banks. There's a stirring deep inside, a hint of remembrance of something long forgotten.

The appearance of 11:11 is also a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track, aligned with our highest Truth. Throughout the years, I have personally encountered thousands of people all over the world who, have experienced repeated sightings of 11:11. They all want to know what is happening to them and why. What does the 11:11 signify?

11:11 is a pre-encoded trigger placed into our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which, when activated, signifies that our time of completion is near. This refers to the completion of duality. When the 11:11 appears to you, it is your wake-up call. A direct channel opens up between you and the Invisible. When this happens, it is time to reflect on whatever you are doing for a moment and Look Larger. A transfer is in position. You can enter the Greater Reality if you wish pray or meditate and seed your future and also, you can be seeded by the Invisible. You can ask for help in some specific area of your life or simply listen quietly and receive a revelation.

The appearance of 11:11 is an always beneficial act of Divine Intervention telling you that it is time to take a good look around you and see what is really happening. It's time to pierce the veils of illusion that keep us bound to an unreal world. You have been chosen, because you are ready, to step into the Greater Reality. To lead the way for others into a new way of living, into a Greater Love. To ascend from
duality into Oneness.

The 11.11 is the bridge our vitality and oneness. It is our pathway into the postive unknown and beyond.

The Doorway the 11:11

This can presently be perceived

as a crack between two worlds.

It is like a bridge

which has the inherent potential

of linking together

two very different spirals of energy.

As we unite together as One,

bringing together our fragments of the key,

we not only create the key,

but we make visible the Doorway.

Thus this bridge functions

as an invisible door

or a doorway into the Invisible realm.

The 11:11 is the bridge

To an entirely different spiral of evolution.

elevenat11

Post by elevenat11 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:54 am

Thanks enumero !! That was fascinating !   :)

jetesh

Post by jetesh » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:46 pm

Thanx For Information

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:58 am

Hey guys, taker here... angels been playing the number game with me too and now that I understand that I can ask questions and actually get answers, I feel great comfort... this link might help: http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm

thegypsytravler

Re: 11.11 doorway,the bridge

Post by thegypsytravler » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:48 pm

enumero123 wrote:number 11  Highly intuitive, even psychic, this Master number is a channel between the sub-conscious and the conscious mind. Highly charged. Can be neurotic.

111 – Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don’t want. The sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means that the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts…ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts.

Here is the definition of 11:11 from the above website. If you find it resonates with you, I suggest that you check out the website itself.

'Millions of people right around the world are seeing the numbers 11:11* mysteriously appearing on digital clocks.
And many are more than a little apprehensive.
They are not sure what it means, where to turn to, or who to trust.
*11:11 - The bridge or transitional zone between the old energy world of duality and the New Energy world of Oneness.
A wake-up/reminder call of the highest order...
confirmation that one's spiritual/awakening journey is right on track.'
~Allen Stacker

If your attention has been drawn to clocks and watches at exactly 11:11, then read the following. Solara's and Uri's opinions: The endless reoccurrence of these hours 11:11, 11:01, 11:10, 10:01, 10:11, 10:10, 1:01 represents a positive connection and a gateway to the mysteries of the universe and beyond.

For many years the numbers 11:11 have been mysteriously appearing to people all over the world. Often appearing on digital clocks, the sightings of 11:11 tend to occur during times of heightened awareness, having a most powerful effect on the people involved. This causes a reactivation of our cellular memory banks. There's a stirring deep inside, a hint of remembrance of something long forgotten.

The appearance of 11:11 is also a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track, aligned with our highest Truth. Throughout the years, I have personally encountered thousands of people all over the world who, have experienced repeated sightings of 11:11. They all want to know what is happening to them and why. What does the 11:11 signify?

11:11 is a pre-encoded trigger placed into our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which, when activated, signifies that our time of completion is near. This refers to the completion of duality. When the 11:11 appears to you, it is your wake-up call. A direct channel opens up between you and the Invisible. When this happens, it is time to reflect on whatever you are doing for a moment and Look Larger. A transfer is in position. You can enter the Greater Reality if you wish pray or meditate and seed your future and also, you can be seeded by the Invisible. You can ask for help in some specific area of your life or simply listen quietly and receive a revelation.

The appearance of 11:11 is an always beneficial act of Divine Intervention telling you that it is time to take a good look around you and see what is really happening. It's time to pierce the veils of illusion that keep us bound to an unreal world. You have been chosen, because you are ready, to step into the Greater Reality. To lead the way for others into a new way of living, into a Greater Love. To ascend from
duality into Oneness.

The 11.11 is the bridge our vitality and oneness. It is our pathway into the postive unknown and beyond.

The Doorway the 11:11

This can presently be perceived

as a crack between two worlds.

It is like a bridge

which has the inherent potential

of linking together

two very different spirals of energy.

As we unite together as One,

bringing together our fragments of the key,

we not only create the key,

but we make visible the Doorway.

Thus this bridge functions

as an invisible door

or a doorway into the Invisible realm.

The 11:11 is the bridge

To an entirely different spiral of evolution.

Alovi

Post by Alovi » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:27 pm

I've been seeing 11:11 a lot too for about 9 years. I see it on the clock but in other ways too, like opening up to page 111, or scoring table number 11 at restaurants. My name equals 11.
I don't recommend googling it too much because there are some overwhelming and crazy answers out there. They can sound a little scary. But I agree that it's always a reassurance from guides or whoever is 'out there' that things are o.k. A lot of times, after seeing 11:11, the next time I look at the clock, it says 11:17. The feeling I get from this number is that I need to get on with it. It's like a hand on hips - "We've been through this"- kind of message. Has anyone else experienced 11:17 too?

Return to “Numerology”