12:12

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

*MoonSpirit*

12:12

Post by *MoonSpirit* » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:59 am

Ever since my children were born, I have noticed, that I tend to look at the clock at exactly 12:12.  This has been going on for 10 years now.  It isn't daily, but it happens about 3 or 4 times a week.  I now am starting to get anxious when ever it happens...and I am almost frozen until the clock ticks to 12:13.  Does this mean anything?

Any help would be appreciated.  
Thank you.

npb

Post by npb » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:35 pm

hello,

12:12 or 00:12 ?

*MoonSpirit*

Post by *MoonSpirit* » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:08 pm

Mostly 12:12, because I would normally be sleeping at 00:12.  I can't say it hasn't happened at 00:12 though.  

Thanks.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:50 am

12:12 is 3+3=6=Star of David Frequency, also linked with the Qabbalah, Flower of Life, Merkabah, Spiraling Consciousness, Sacred Geometry

12:12 is not a date or time. It is a designation or destination. It is the reunion of our Twins Souls above and below - all aspect of our soul rejoining - Twin Strand DNA merging at Zero Point Merge - and a pole shift of consciousness. 12/12 is sometimes viewed as a date based on the Mayan Calendar Prophecy which in itself is not aligned with the Julian calendar. Some believe that we will reach the end of linear time and movement into a Golden Age, the Alchemy of Consciousness, on that date.

What’s up with the numbers lately. People everywhere are commenting on seeing double digit number in various combinations. Since a lot of our clocks are digital nowadays it is very common to see the following numbers 1:11, 4:44, 9:11, 4:11, 12:12, 12:21 the combinations are unlimited and disconcerting. The numbers serve as triggers. Triggers to what are you saying. Triggers to wake us up to new ways of seeing the world around us. Below is an article about the meaning of those numbers.

The information below comes from an article I had saved on my hard drive. I am posting it here as I keep on getting repeated questions about double digit numbers. The credit on my saved file said: by Doreen Virtue, Ph. D.  http://www.angeltherapy.com

I keep seeing repeating numbers, like 11/11, 22/22, 22/11, 16/16. What does numerology have to say about it?

This is a common question. It seems each and every one of us at some time in our lives deal with this phenomenon. There is no simple answer. Each set of repeating numbers has a different meaning.

As a rule of thumb, when a person keeps seeing the same number pattern - sometimes with slight variations - it points to two things. The meaning of the numbers involved are a current issue for the individual, and the numbers function as a warning to get the person to pay attention.

For example, when the number 11 is prominent within the pattern, as seems to be the case more often than any other number, intuition - or the acceptance thereof - is an issue, and ..... you better take some time and make the effort to figure out what your subconscious is trying to tell you.

I have used a comparison method between the repeating numbers and their equivalent within the Tarot deck. I think you will see a major connection between the two. Just another reason to know within that everything really is connected and following a universal pattern.

The following is a listing of the numbers that are found most often to be prominent within those patterns, and a somewhat general description of what they represent.

12 is a higher vibration of the three energy i would look at this number as well.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:02 am

Symbolism

Twelve is the number of what is completed, which forms a whole, a perfect and harmonious unit. In the ancient civilizations, like Oriental and Judaic, it corresponds to the plenitude, the completion and the integrality of a thing. R. Allendy tells that it expresses the idea that the Universe forms a whole, associated with the idea of differentiation - 10 + 2.

Represent the manifestation of the Trinity to the four corners of the horizon - 3 X 4.

Symbolize the command and the good, and governs the space and the time, that is to say the operation of the Cosmos, from where its designation of cosmic number.

Symbol of material and spiritual food, because of the 12 breads which Jesus Christ broke to the Last Supper, Himself being the Bread of Life.

Number attributed to the government of the world or the cosmos.

It is the creative capacity, and in some religions, it expresses also the Divine Mother.

Three (3)

The third dimension - we do things in threes so they will manifest in our physical realm.

It's roots stem from the meaning of multiplicity. Creative power; growth. Three is a moving forward of energy, overcoming duality, expression, manifestation and synthesis. Three is the first number to which the meaning "all" was given. It is The Triad, being the number of the whole as it contains the beginning, a middle and an end.

The power of three is universal and is the tripartide nature of the world as heaven, earth, and waters. It is human as body, soul and spirit. Notice the distinction that soul and spirit are not the same. They are not. Three is birth, life, death. It is the beginning, middle and end. Three is a complete cycle unto itself. It is past, present, future.

The symbol of three is the triangle. Three interwoven circles or triangles can represent the indissoluble unity of the three persons of the trinity. Others symbols using three are: trident, fleur-de-lis, trefoil, trisula, thunderbolt, and trigrams.

The astral or emotional body stays connected to the physically body for three days after death. There is scientific evidence that the brain, even when all other systems are failing takes three days to register complete shutdown.

There are 3 phases to the moon. Lunar animals are often depcited as 3 legged.

Three is the heavenly number, representing soul, as four represents body. Together the two equal seven (3+4=7 ) and form the sacred hebdomad. The 3x4=12 representing the signs of the Zodiac and months of the year.

Pythagorean three means completion.

There are three wishes, genies have three wishes, three leprecons, three prince or princesses, three witches, three weird sisters among others.

the number 12
There were 12 disciples poweful as a teacher and inspiring to others. Related to the number 7 which is another number of completeness, note that both of these numbers are made of 3 (representing a sphere in sacred geometry) and 4 (representing a square in sacred geometry), either multiplied or added together. Twelve is also the marriage of the number 10 and the number 2 signifiying physical and spiritual perfection.

Character traits: The vibration of the 12 is similar to the 3 vibration raised to a higher level and with a little more idealism/self-righteousness thrown in: Idealistic, detached, suspended between the spiritual and physical world. Highly sensitive and emotional. Very determined in completing tasks. Good at comforting others, Co-operative and good-natured, symphathetic and understanding, helpful and good at keeping a secret. Gets along well with others. Likes detail and a routine somewhat as long as others are around.
Negative tendencies: Perfectionist. Feelings of being an outcast, in limbo. A great need to find the Spiritual within the Physical to the point of martyrdom.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:02 am

There were 12 disciples poweful as a teacher and inspiring to others. Related to the number 7 which is another number of completeness, note that both of these numbers are made of 3 (representing a sphere in sacred geometry) and 4 (representing a square in sacred geometry), either multiplied or added together. Twelve is also the marriage of the number 10 and the number 2 signifiying physical and spiritual perfection.

Character traits: The vibration of the 12 is similar to the 3 vibration raised to a higher level and with a little more idealism/self-righteousness thrown in: Idealistic, detached, suspended between the spiritual and physical world. Highly sensitive and emotional. Very determined in completing tasks. Good at comforting others, Co-operative and good-natured, symphathetic and understanding, helpful and good at keeping a secret. Gets along well with others. Likes detail and a routine somewhat as long as others are around.
Negative tendencies: Perfectionist. Feelings of being an outcast, in limbo. A great need to find the Spiritual within the Physical to the point of martyrdom.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:20 am

12. Strong Individual Principles - End of a cycle. Creative - Self Expression - Artistic - Rhythm - Communication - Expansion and Growth - Inner Peace.

the vibrational force under the number 12 belongs to the developed soul who has accumulated unusual inner strength through many and varied experiences.

The number 12 means that you need to be more open in your personal dealings, your not being totally honest with your partner.

Twelve : 12 - Christian Numerology meaning deals with governmental perfection. This number has also been used to describe God's chosen people. Plus anything that is made up of rules has this number associated with it.

*MoonSpirit*

Post by *MoonSpirit* » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm

Thank you so much for your response.  And sorry it took me so long to respond, I needed to read it a couple of times and let it sink in.  

I now realize that maybe it isn't a bad omen, but more of a warning that I need to pay attention.

Thanks again!

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:33 pm

i believe sol , i to have been seeing number pats for some time now ..each time it happens i take a few minutes to reflect on my current issues and try and recall what each number has to offer  . whats important is that you as well as many others have been given another tool  in which to use as insight .as with any tool the more we expand our knowledge  of its design the easier the truth will come to us ...   i know  for me its much clearer and im  more at peace ,with myself and others .

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:23 pm

12/3 as a temporary vibration : waiting period  change of view ,reversal submission ,STOP ,LOOK AND LISTEN .  a quiet pause in your life ,when you should spend time thinking .learning to see things as they really are and not as they appear .by bringing seemingly conflicting polarities into perspective in your mind ,you create an inner harmony that is reflected out of your environment. meditate upon the fact that the miseries if the world are self imposed, caused by negative thought processes.
view is in order
if your world is in disharmony ,realize that your thoughts have created the problems ,and that change of view is order.

meditation ,trips to the seashore or country side ,classes in philosophy and mind relaxation techniques will help put you in touch with the power now working beneath the surface .by submitting your consciousness to the universal mind ,you can begin to see errors in your thinking .

if you remain absorbed in physical matters now, you may suffer reversals in friendships and fortunes .sacrifices will be required through trial and loss.

i will send more at a later time

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:01 pm

12/3 has reference in the tarot to that of the hang man .the keyword here is reversal .

hanging upside down by his foot .the law of reversal is the keynote here reversal from living egocentrically to giving selfless service
to others ..

astrological correspondence  : jupiter (and neptune ). vulcan (2) and mars (1) in unison produce the jupiter (3) influence in this 12/3 number.

jupiter ,as the ruler of sagittarius and the ninth house ,represents expansion through higher education and deeper philosophy.in a 12/3 the purpose of this mental
expansion is enlightenment in the abstract secrets of life.

*MoonSpirit*

Post by *MoonSpirit* » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:52 am

Thank you for all the information.  You have given me a lot to read and think about.

Return to “Numerology”