Most accurate school of numerology?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Most accurate school of numerology?

Post by swetha » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:11 am

I have seen some people follow the Pythogorean method or Kabbalah or Chaldean.... which would you say is more accurate and why? or is it feasible to follow different methods for different kinds of predictions?

jld

different systems

Post by jld » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:42 pm

I like to use the CHladean system for commonly used names and the Phythagorean system for full names and cycles. The CHladean system also provides a lot of info with regard to compound numbers which seems to correlate with Tarot.

HadriadiMare

Post by HadriadiMare » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:37 pm

Numerology is like a brush, its not about the tool itself but about who uses it and how. In that exact order. The system is you and the computations are more advanced than anything you have ever seen, even to the eyes of great mathematicians. They cannot understand them or repeat them, conjuring they are there but not proving. The equations in play make use of variables and complex numbers which are impossible to form on paper. Its like dividing by zero, its not going to happen on paper once, twice and a third time in consistent form. Whatever anyone tells you, they lie. They simply milk the little that is known, creating upon a non existent foundation. Lie above lie, including ignorant lies and piety lies.

Consider that liberating 100% of energy from any kind of matter, cold fusion, space travel and nano technology are easy tasks compaired with actually creating a "numerology system" that actually covers a simple equation as 1+1=1. None of the tasks mentioned are posible today, meaning that if we cannot convert water into wine manipulating energy, much less create water or wine out of nothing. Out of Zero or into it. I dont know and nobody does.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:42 pm

interesting post , not knowing must be a  frustrating thing   but faith/believe is the missing link   it closes the gap between that which is known and that which is not.  numerology/ the science of numbers  is in fact based on consistent time tested  proven patterns and cycles    that can be repeated over and over again  variables are nothing more than our attempt to see that which is yet been revealed   ....GOD DOES NOT ROLL DICE    AS WE JOURNEY HOME  RECONNECT TO SOURCE ENERGY FROM WHICH WE ALL CAME AND WILL RETURN .... THE UNKNOWN WILL REVELED

HadriadiMare

Post by HadriadiMare » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:11 am

Science and numbers have no place for faith.

The last known philosopher with a decent amount of power derived from lore, love and native above human abilities died a few thousand years ago and left nothing of his work intact, in part due to his own personality. Patterns? I have never seen an actual system that should in theory surpass the current state of known arithmetic. That is because a new arithmetic would be needed as to comprehend and make use of these patterns. This new arithmetic system does not exist, therefore it is impossible to "see" patterns, write them down and repeat them. What you see is chaos and it is what you will see untill you die and after it.

If you return to the basic state of energy, you lose self. You lose being sentient, you lose actual life and convert yourself into nothing more than a pulse. Im not returning to dirt and fire and neither are you. I deny this.

Einstein didnt know if gods rolled dice or not. Its impossible to know this. Even if he would have found an equation for the Whole. That was faith and I remind that he died contradicting himself and his past conjectures. I also remind that without his first wife and her friends, he was nothing more than a dunce with grave logical errors due to mental health problems, which his wife solved for him.

Faith is a double edged sword, it needs mastery before use or the holder will possibly fall with his own blade.

markie808

Post by markie808 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:33 pm

Hey Swetha!

No one can tell you which one system is more accurate than the other.  It really depends on what resonates with you.

There are some instances where Chaldean Numerology makes sense in my personal life, other times it doesn't and the Pythagorean method does.  

In my readings I combine both Chaldean and Pythagorean methods.  Each method brings its own unique and different perspectives on certain areas.  So in my opinion both are very valuable and important.

Hope this helped!
Create A Great Day!

Markie            www.freenumerologyreadings.net

Return to “Numerology”