Letters of numbers in name, meaning?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

melissa24

Letters of numbers in name, meaning?

Post by melissa24 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Is there a meaning for the number of letters in name...would it count as a additional number total...?

Example: Since my name is Melissa, I have 7 letters that make up my first name. Would that mean I have the qualities of someone with a 7?

I also have 7 letters in my last name, would that be double 7 or like would the 14 total or 7 even have a real meaning?

Pythagorean or chaldean...

hotwayld quite

Post by hotwayld quite » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:24 pm

it mean you have not qualities of someone with number seven.
Im for
pitagorean as numerology,caldean as ispiration...thank you for question.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:20 pm

yes the number of letters in ones name can be seen as  the Subconscious Self

the Subconscious Self reflects the confidence you have in your personal power and competence, as well as in your ability to deal with sudden events and situations. It shows your capacity to correctly assess a situation and to respond appropriately.

14 letters would be a 5  which can be as follows   also the 14 kamric debt
you tend to scatter your energies far and wide, making it difficult for you to complete projects and tasks. You need discipline and organization in your life. You have a strong urge to escape difficulties by forcing change, instead of trying to work out the problem. You learn quickly, however, and adapt well to change. Your success in life depends on your ability to ground yourself and accept responsibilities. A family and career do much to anchor your life.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:24 pm

also llook at karmic lesson coming from your name : once you change the letters to numbers you look and see what numbers are missing  from 1- 9 these numbers than become your karmic lesons

Return to “Numerology”