Numerology: The Downside of Being A Master Number

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

autumn56

RishiRahul

Post by autumn56 » Wed May 02, 2012 7:31 pm

Hi,

What and how is your relationship with father?

RishiRahul

I applogise.  I wrote an extensive comment and see it didn't post.  

In short my father was hard on me and my mother didn't want him paying any attention to me.  I had a regression and had 3 to 4 past lives as a nun in Latin America in which one my current father was a priest.  I know its true because the only doll I ever asked for was a nun doll as a girl.  I also have my north node in the 4th house with sagitarius intercepted.  The 10th house has gemini intercepted.

Autumn

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu May 03, 2012 2:12 pm

i am also fascinated with the enneagram   http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/    this site gives reference to some simple test that can help a person assess what energy vibration  that  may be dominate   also by studying this science of numbers along with numerology  we learn how vibrations move      example  the wings of a (1 vibration) are 9 and 2

autumn56

enumero123

Post by autumn56 » Fri May 04, 2012 4:43 pm

thank you, the site is very interesting :)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul » Sat May 05, 2012 11:20 am

autumn56 wrote:Hi,

What and how is your relationship with father?

RishiRahul

I applogise.  I wrote an extensive comment and see it didn't post.  

In short my father was hard on me and my mother didn't want him paying any attention to me.  I had a regression and had 3 to 4 past lives as a nun in Latin America in which one my current father was a priest.  I know its true because the only doll I ever asked for was a nun doll as a girl.  I also have my north node in the 4th house with sagitarius intercepted.  The 10th house has gemini intercepted.

Autumn

Hi,

Yes, I see you missing your Father much, as you were not able to get much of him in the way you wanted to; mother being an active influence in your life.

Your last life cycle starting at age 56 (this year) shows that you would like to make more time for your interests, but the demand for harder work in material life would rule. This, if neglected, would lead to trouble.

The best time for pursuing your number 11 interests would be from 2015.
Things would fall in place better without upsetting your life.
Concentrate in doing savings before this.

Good luck!

autumn56

Post by autumn56 » Sat May 05, 2012 4:42 pm

The good thing about the last cycle is I have been in this buisness for over 30 years and have an established reputation.  My finances are fine.  Being a,life path 11, I am the first woman to work and stay in a male industry.  Being an 11 is always a part of me.  I fight for what is right regardless if it is popular.  With keeping on the moral path things work out alwys for the best.  But I do have to tell you, I am not missing my father or need him.  I can scepticism who my parents were and rarely thing about the past.  I also have been independent most if my life and don't look for a male figure for supstitute the lack of relationship with my father.  I get depessed over the world as a whole not evolving.  Sterotypes and biggetry run damped.  The human race is not evolving and I get tired of talking to people who haven't any intention on evolving.  Your advise is sound, howerver I have already prepared. Thanks for your concern.

Vrillin

Post by Vrillin » Sun May 06, 2012 1:34 pm

autumn56 wrote:  The human race is not evolving and I get tired of talking to people who haven't any intention on evolving.  Your advise is sound, howerver I have already prepared. Thanks for your concern.
Putting my numerology aside I am new to the world of my spiritual awakening.  I always knew that I was different, not belonging & always feeling a connection to the stars.  For I now know why & please do not laugh at the fact that I have come to understand that I am a wanderer, or if you wish you can call me a star seed.

It is what I am, & I did not have to check my numbers to feel that I was out of place.  The truth is it was me asking the universe to know who I was, & the occult sciences that helped me to understand.  And having this knowledge on what I am has led me to try to communicate who we are, but with the vast majority of humanity it is like running into a brick wall for any soul who incarnates here that has a soul purpose to teach tends to run into a closed minded race.  Unfortunately many of the closed minded are star seeds themselves, & more often then not it takes a series of substantial losses before the awakening.

autumn56

vrillin

Post by autumn56 » Sun May 06, 2012 1:45 pm

I like your comment, you didn't have to check your numbers to know your connect to the universe, cheers!.

777akm

Post by 777akm » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Abraham The Jew

Post by Abraham The Jew » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:19 am

Yeah this is true. My life path is 11, my day is 22 and my soul urge is 33, in some ways things have been easy, but in other aspects it's been anything but.

Fitting in has been hard and at this point I don't want to. A soul mate would be nice and I love animals, but beyond that I prefer to be alone.

iMeow

I couldn't agree more

Post by iMeow » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:44 pm

I'm a master number 11 and it's true, the challenges faced by master numbers are very big.

I've found other master number 11's that has also said that
there life has been shocking as well. Us master numbers got to keep our head high and focus on the positive aspects of life
despite all the negativity. It's true about people taking originality from master numbers, that has been happening for
quite a long time to me too.

Return to “Numerology”