numerelogy karmic depth 16 ?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

skater9444

numerelogy karmic depth 16 ?

Post by skater9444 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:37 am

my name is ylli meholli
born april 5th 1996 14 36 can u tell me somthing about me and my karmic depth ? ^^

Marky

Post by Marky » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:53 pm

You don't have a karmic debt number per se.  

Your life number is a 34/7.  Which actually makes you "lucky."  

Although you may have karmic debt cycles, but that would require taking a deeper look into your chart.  

I hope this helps.

Live Love and Create!
Marky "Celebrity Numerologist and Life Coach"

http://freenumerologyreadings.net

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:15 pm

4 + 5 + (1+9+9+6 = 25 / 7) = 16

if this was how the birthdate was calculated, ylli has a karmic debt of 16/7...

I guess we're at the same boat?
I'm still a kid when I reach my 40s, that's for sure.
I'm grown up when I'm 70, that's a bull's eye.
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

Vrillin

Post by Vrillin » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:48 pm

zeldaevolution wrote:4 + 5 + (1+9+9+6 = 25 / 7) = 16

if this was how the birthdate was calculated, ylli has a karmic debt of 16/7...

I guess we're at the same boat?
So you have a 16 as your final calculation & believe that you did something wrong in a previous life that caused you to have to pay a debt.  It is time for you to understand that while there are facts in esoteric science but there is also corruption for the purpose to control you for you are a slave to the system if you believe in everything you see.

I have a 16, & you know what just because you have that number there is the consideration that are other meanings that it may exist.  For you may indeed just simply be spiritual, you could have a mission to help bring knowledge in spiritualism.  For when you were in contemplation prior to this incarnation you may have chosen this path for yourself.  Lets look at the number 16 in terms of astrology:

1 represents the sun, the native is in leo
6 represents venus, the native is in both libra & virgo

When you reduce it there is 7 & that number is in both Neptune & Ketu.  Both of these planets are spiritual.  You should take a look at those placements in your vedic astrology charts.  Even when you do so look at it as information that is about your skills, do no view it as controlling elements of your life.  For we already live in a controlled society, when we begin to unlock who we are, our purpose, then we understand as humans that we have the power which is knowledge that can disband the orientation that we are for no one or thing has a right to control you.  Hierarchic systems are part of the dark team.  Change your thought pattern, & learn to experience joy.
Ad deduc Per alii

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:24 pm

The 16 Karmic Debt - wherever it shows up on the chart - means destruction of the old and birth of the new. The 16 is about the fall of the ego, and all that it has built for itself. It is a watershed, a cleansing. All that has been constructed, and all that serves to separate the person from the source of life is destroyed. Through the 16, reunion with the great spirit is accomplished.
This can be a painful process, because it usually comes after much ego inflation. This results in a struggle between the ego and the divine will. Life presents challenges to your grand plans, which can be resented and struggled against. It is a lost battle, and you will likely feel humbled in the face of the collapse that follows. This humility is the key to later success, however, because you will learn to follow the intimations of a higher reality. In the destruction of the old, a spiritual rebirth takes place with an entirely new awareness. This rebirth affects every area of your life. It is a life much the better for the fall.

Those with the 16 Karmic Debt must be careful of egotism. Very often, those with the 16 use their highly intuitive and refined intellect to look down upon others, and view the rest of the world as inferior. This causes acute alienation and loneliness. In addition, it invites retribution, for the egotist is humbled more harshly than any other.
When the 16 is in one of the core numbers, this process of destruction and rebirth is a continual cycle that actually serves to bring you into higher consciousness and closer union with the source of life.

The 16 Karmic Debt can be a path of progress and great spiritual growth if it is looked at properly. One develops great faith by placing one's life in the hands of God. Through such faith, gratitude and peace are firmly established.

Return to “Numerology”