Musical success?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

JoshWess

Musical success?

Post by JoshWess » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Hello all, I am new to this site and find it very informative and helpful. I am posting now in regard for some questions about the path I should pursue. I have done many numerology readings on myself and more notable people and found myself baffled by what I read. My numbers match with some very influential people and I'm wondering if I should or am able to achieve the same results. I am currently pursuing a path in music. I would like to enlighten others with words while pleasing them with the music at the same time and I believe it's within reach but i would like an outsiders opinion on this.

Libreo

Re: Musical success?

Post by Libreo » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:11 pm

JoshWess wrote:Hello all, I am new to this site and find it very informative and helpful. I am posting now in regard for some questions about the path I should pursue. I have done many numerology readings on myself and more notable people and found myself baffled by what I read. My numbers match with some very influential people and I'm wondering if I should or am able to achieve the same results. I am currently pursuing a path in music. I would like to enlighten others with words while pleasing them with the music at the same time and I believe it's within reach but i would like an outsiders opinion on this.
What kind of musician do you want to be :)? Just curious as I too want to pursue a career in music.

Marky

Post by Marky » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:44 pm

Joshwess,

You can be anything you want to be.  

What would determine your success and how you get here is to be found in your destiny number.  

That aside, you also need to take a look at your transits, letters, and various cycles to be able to tell "when" the success will take place, and when the opportunities are going to be flowing to you.  

I hope this helps.

Live Love and Create!

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Again I can say the same words like I did in a few previous posts. Just ask your self a question, do you really want it? if you do, then go for it! Nothing should be holding you back from your dreams. And again, you only live once :)

~aquo

Return to “Numerology”