2020 Presidential elections USA ...using AstoNumerology

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

2020 Presidential elections USA ...using AstoNumerology

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:09 pm

The U.S. Presidential elections 2020
Donald John Trump (presently sitting President) born 14 June 1946 @ 10.46 am, Jamaica, New York.
https://www.google.co.in/search?source= ... CAc&uact=5

Although it’s too early to safely predict a win for the 2020 president of USA, as the other contenders are not yet narrowed down ( like candidate x vs candidate y), I feel reasonably confident to predict.

Donald Trump will be running 8 pinnacle, 3 essence & 6 personal year at the time of the Presidential elections 2020; Which is at the time of sub pinnacle 5 since 2016.
The election date happens to be 8th month and 11th day!!

An astrological analysis is given below:
If we go by these charts=

1) Transit Jupiter in the Arudha of 8th & 2nd house for Donald Trump, directly aspecting Lagna, Pada Lagna lord & Mercury being happy at gochar.

2) Transit Saturn in upachaya in the 3rd, both being happy at ashtavarga, while transit Jupiter favourably aspects the Ascendant & Pada Lagna lord, being favourable in gochara, and about to join the double transit when the new President takes over in 2021.

3) The antardasha of Saturn runs in the Mahadasa of retrograde Jupiter at the election time for Donald Trump + both are strong in Gochara, but antardasha Saturn also brings out the impeachment story…….!?
Dasa lord Jupiter is in the star or Mars & sub lord of Rahu. is also good for politics and kingdom.

4) The transit nodes are in exact sign and degree to their natal position in the 10th house.

5) Election date= (3 Nov 2020) =
Though all planets are not entirely favourable, they are not unfavourable too.
End April 2020 (Maybe post April, 24th 2020) is the path (hop) for him despite the impeachment story; Aug/Sept 2020 being the step & after 7th. Oct 2020 the elections kick up more in his favour (jump).

6) The annual year 2020 which covers the election & inauguration period is in favour of Donald Trump, as the natal 10th lord is in much strength! also.
Also Trump's varsha lagna lord is on the natal tenth. lord, adding strength.

7) The lagna lord and the 10th lord in the particular Narayan dasa for power is in the seventh to each other.

It looks like Donald John Trump is certainly set for another term; Which can be said with more certainty, when April 2020 arrives, which will be his path.
And yes, Sept 2019 makes him face enemy action as he faces quite a few disturbances from enemies/adversaries, which heat up after between 3 -21 Nov 2019; which has the potential to last within July 2020 maximum.

It is a pity that due to improper palm photos, available at the internet did not give the opportunity for a cleaner analysis, like the prediction made for Obama during the 2012 elections.

You may refer under for 2012 presidential elections USA:=
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=86517
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=86518

2016 Presidential elections USA: =http://www.mysticboard.org/viewtopic.php?t=86518

Warm Regards,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: 2020 Presidential elections USA ...using AstoNumerology

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:21 am

It looks like Donald John Trump is certainly set for another term
I sincerely hope that you are wrong about this, but I fear that you will ultimately be proven correct.

If your prediction comes to pass, then even God (him or herself) may not be able to save us, or the planet.

Brian :smt012

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:45 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:21 am
It looks like Donald John Trump is certainly set for another term
I sincerely hope that you are wrong about this, but I fear that you will ultimately be proven correct.

If your prediction comes to pass, then even God (him or herself) may not be able to save us, or the planet.

Brian :smt012

Dear Brian,

While predicting I try to leave aside personal opinions.
You may checkout similar predictions made 4 years back:=
viewtopic.php?t=86518

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:51 am

You may checkout similar predictions made 4 years back
Yes, but those predictions were for the 2016 election, with Hilary Clinton as Donald's opponent.

We don't even know yet who the Democratic candidate for the presidency will be.

Are you saying that these predictions stay as they are indefinitely, independently of any other factors?

Obviously I am not qualified to judge whether or not your prediction is a valid one (not being an Asto- Numerologist), but I do reserve my right to both hold as well as express my own opinions on these forums, about the most likely devastating consequences of your prediction ever becoming reality.

It deeply concerns me when astrologers, numerologists, psychics and various types of prophets make dramatic doom and gloom/end of the world predictions, without considering for a moment that for their predictions to come to pass, many innocent people must either suffer or die.

So that they can say with a feeling of false superiority, my prediction was right and your prediction was wrong.

As if it is merely a competition, with no victims or collateral damage.

There is also the distinct possibility of unintentionally creating a self fulfilling prophecy.

The more people who believe that predictions (and the people who make them) are infallible, the more likely that they feel helpless to have a positive impact upon their lives, and the less likely they are to listen to and follow their own inner guidance.

And the more likely that the worst possible outcome will come true (self fulfilling).

You may be able to keep your Asto-Numerology predictions and your personal opinions entirely separate from each other, but especially when it comes to predicting who will be the so called leader of our free world (President Of The United States) from January 2021, I will continue to consider or take into account what significant negative impact my predictions may have upon any person who is hearing them, as well as for the survival of present and future generations.

Thanks,

Brian :smt115

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:05 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:51 am
You may checkout similar predictions made 4 years back
Yes, but those predictions were for the 2016 election, with Hilary Clinton as Donald's opponent.

We don't even know yet who the Democratic candidate for the presidency will be.

Are you saying that these predictions stay as they are indefinitely, independently of any other factors?

Obviously I am not qualified to judge whether or not your prediction is a valid one (not being an Asto- Numerologist), but I do reserve my right to both hold as well as express my own opinions on these forums, about the most likely devastating consequences of your prediction ever becoming reality.

It deeply concerns me when astrologers, numerologists, psychics and various types of prophets make dramatic doom and gloom/end of the world predictions, without considering for a moment that for their predictions to come to pass, many innocent people must either suffer or die.

So that they can say with a feeling of false superiority, my prediction was right and your prediction was wrong.

As if it is merely a competition, with no victims or collateral damage.

There is also the distinct possibility of unintentionally creating a self fulfilling prophecy.

The more people who believe that predictions (and the people who make them) are infallible, the more likely that they feel helpless to have a positive impact upon their lives, and the less likely they are to listen to and follow their own inner guidance.

And the more likely that the worst possible outcome will come true (self fulfilling).

You may be able to keep your Asto-Numerology predictions and your personal opinions entirely separate from each other, but especially when it comes to predicting who will be the so called leader of our free world (President Of The United States) from January 2021, I will continue to consider or take into account what significant negative impact my predictions may have upon any person who is hearing them, as well as for the survival of present and future generations.

Thanks,

Brian :smt115

Brian,

Generally others venture to predict such things when the names of the 2 presidential candidates are brought out.
After trying to better my predictive skills, I foresee that Trump will regain presidency. That is whether I or anyone likes it or not.

Astrology, Palmistry & Numerology does not predict as per others likings or dislikings.
This is a technical thread and I have mentioned the technical reasons.

Its AstroNumerology. The word 'asto' is a typo.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:19 am

Brothers of our common sword of TRUTH --

Why worry rather than enjoy each others' company?

2020 -- has been a year of Clarity and clear hindsight?? Thanks to the virus...? 2021 will be even clearer...?

I visited after a long while and it was so heart-warming to run into my dearest to heart and soul forum -- Mysticboard.

So nice to see Brian and Rishi and Biltu going STRONG and GEE Rishi -- I was so off the rails! Saw your photo for the first time in life. You look so mature and proper sophisticated bhodro lok! :smt041

Hope you all and Swetha and others are doing well and despite the mask and distancing and vaccine quandry and pandemonium in this pandemic still remember me and hopefully fondly?

Merry Christmas and happy holidays whereever you ALL ARE...

Same old same old friend and well wisher:
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 27, 2021 3:07 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:19 am
Brothers of our common sword of TRUTH --

Why worry rather than enjoy each others' company?

2020 -- has been a year of Clarity and clear hindsight?? Thanks to the virus...? 2021 will be even clearer...?

I visited after a long while and it was so heart-warming to run into my dearest to heart and soul forum -- Mysticboard.

So nice to see Brian and Rishi and Biltu going STRONG and GEE Rishi -- I was so off the rails! Saw your photo for the first time in life. You look so mature and proper sophisticated bhodro lok! :smt041

Hope you all and Swetha and others are doing well and despite the mask and distancing and vaccine quandry and pandemonium in this pandemic still remember me and hopefully fondly?

Merry Christmas and happy holidays whereever you ALL ARE...

Same old same old friend and well wisher:
Dear Dada!!,

Really sorry I have been off a very long time from forums.....
And thanks Wonderfully for calling me such good names :)

Yes, I am doing well in most ways, my life continuing well.My Covishield doses are over. You are lucky to get Moderna, I am sure.

Also just staying off from political predictions for now especially before the other candidate is declared......oops!

Belated Merry Xmas & belated Happy New Year Dada.
I remember you very fondly too

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Numerology”