please help me with my recurring number

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Curiouseone

please help me with my recurring number

Post by Curiouseone » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:35 am

HI there.  I have a number that has been plaguing me for a while now.  The number is [b]630[/b]  My employee number at work is 630.  My former best friend was born on 6/30.  My storage shed when I moved a few months ago was unit number 630.  The phone at my job has an extension written on it (way before I ever started working here) for someone named Angel... extension number... you guessed it...  630!!  I collect antique vacuums as a hobby... just found out that one of the machines I've had since childhood is Eureka model number 630.  Today, I posted on a vacuum forum.  When I visited again to see if there had been any replies, I noticed that my thread was NUMBER 630!  This number is following me around... or maybe leading me somewhere.  How do I find out what it all means???  PLEASE help me!  Thank you !

c_akash

I'm also a Curious one!!`

Post by c_akash » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:17 am

Dear Curious

This is really amazing! Even I do have some personal stint with 4, but that's not as chasing as yours!

Regards
Akash

tarasevens

Post by tarasevens » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:55 pm

Hey Curious.

This is truly amazing.

I guess numbers have a way of sticking to people!

Even if one assumes that you have a strong Mars influencing your tenth and seventh sectors, and maybe your third sector in your natal birth chart as well,  one has to conclude that both Venus and Jupiter have role to play here.

Would recommend that you get your chart casted, and analyzed for the relationships between Mars, Venus and Jupiter.  You might get a clue to whats happenning !

6 ( Venue ) + 3 ( Jupiter ) = 9 ( Mars )

Tara

maplewoman

Post by maplewoman » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:31 am

I have had a recurring number too!
7:11
this would be the time when I needed to look at the clock for years am/pm when I was younger it also poped up in other places too but I cannot remember them now. I am a number 9 in most calculations which may have something to do with that.

mystical_symphony

6 and 3

Post by mystical_symphony » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:46 am

6 is a number associated with compassion and service to others. 3 is creative. Many celebrities have 3 dominate in their numerology charts. 3 people are entertainers, concerned with keeping people amused. :) 3 is associated with art and music and the creative process. 0 is associated with strength. A powerful person has 0 in their chart. 0 is associated with a higher purpose, with creativity and expression.

Of course, 6 and 3 make 9, and 9 is a powerful number. Any multiple of 9, when added together, always comes back to 9. 9 is associated with God. A 9 person tends to live in their fantasies. :)

Altogether, I would say that the reoccurance of these numbers is the Universe trying to tell you to go in to service to others, but do it your own way. Be creative. You are here to be of service to people by making them happy!

mystical_symphony

Post by mystical_symphony » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:51 am

On a side note.. your Life Path number is 11, curious one!! My Life Path is 11 as well. It is a wonderful number to be!! We are destined for great things. :) I am 21, and you are 23, and we are both already recognizing the clues and patterns of the Universe, truely an 11 trait! :)

Curiouseone

life path number?

Post by Curiouseone » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:34 pm

I thought it was an 11 before too, but I just re figured my life path number and it said I'm a nine.  The I tried a calculator that told me I'm a two!  September 17, 1983.............. what am I... who am I?  Please help!  Thanks!

Curiouseone

woops

Post by Curiouseone » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:42 pm

Nevermind... I subtracted the 1 and 7 and got six... if ya add you get 8...!  Kind of makes a difference, huh!?  What a great site!

Return to “Numerology”