Need help, Please, been searching for almost 2 years.

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Winterrose

Need help, Please, been searching for almost 2 years.

Post by Winterrose » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:41 am

if anybody can help me please, I lost the love of my life on 3-3-05, we had been together 3 years, was going to get married that summer, He was 43, I was 33, My son was 3,. his favorite nascar driver, was number 3. I had a dream right before he died, he gave me 3 rings, engagment, wedding ring and pinky ring. after he died i was delivered from him in a dream 3 boxes, stacked one inside the other, in the last box was the rings and a light blue teddy bear. The number 3 surounds me, to the point im getting sick of seeing it. then i keep having dreams of numbers, Dave tthjats was his name keeps giving them to me, the 1st, was on a calender, pointing out the 26th of nov, or something i dont remember, then on a peice of paper he wrote 990CE, then on a drivers lic, 8-11, and i felt strongly it was not a birthday, then last night he gave me a phone number, i really dont remember it but was like 461-0992 or something like that, its close. please if anybody can tell me why he keeps giving me all these numbers, and what do all the 3's mean? Thank you. :smt017

Calamity

Post by Calamity » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:24 am

Im very sorry for your loss, I dont know if this might be of any concern but by meantioning the number 3, maybe it could have relations to the Holy Trinity for some reason?

Mondomyoho

Post by Mondomyoho » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:05 am

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I lost my husband almost 11 years ago. I didn't have number dreams with him, but he'd tell me song lyrics, and other things that I had no clue what they meant, but that was our relationship.  I'd look into your relationship. Was he always telling you numbers?

You can add the numbers up and see what they mean from this forum or other sources. Heck, it could even be lottery numbers.

And the reoccurring number three. I'm a buddhist and three plays an important part of my religion, too. I'm starting to realize 3 plays a very important part in many religions. In my faith, it usually refers to past, present, and future. You might want to get your numerology chart done to see if 3 is a karmic challenge number for you.  As to the meaning of number three... There are tons of professionals here who could tell you more about the deeper meaning of three.

Please take the best of care.  Good luck.

Return to “Numerology”