riddle?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Omjit_23

riddle?

Post by Omjit_23 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:29 am

Hi,
My name is Omjit and my birthday is 23 rd Aug.
Will I ever be successful in my life?
Can numerology be of any help to me?
Kindly suggest!

enchantedelf

Post by enchantedelf » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:37 pm

Omjit--

You'll be successful in whatever it is you choose - numbers will, at best, give you an idea of the path you're on.  Your life path number is 3:

If your Life-Path number is THREE, your life is likely to be characterized by the undying need for expression. This can take the form in conversation but also in the arts. Typically, the THREE has an above-average ability in some art form. This can encompass painting, interior decorating, crafts, writing, music, drama or all of the above.

Enjoying the company of like minded creative people is likely to be on your top ten list of pleasures. THREE'S are genuinely warm and friendly. They make excellent friends by sharing interesting information and by actively listening. Entertaining in your home comes readily for most THREE'S as you can make everyone feel at home. With such a sunny disposition and openhearted approach, others will naturally seek out your hospitality. Key words for a THREE Life-Path number are expression, verbalization, socialization, the joy of living, the arts and travel.

As a THREE, you're likely to be an entertainer either formally or within your social circle. You're one of the effervescent, sparkling people in the world with an eternal optimism. Things will rarely get a THREE down. Setbacks will be just a part of the overall scheme of things and won't keep you from feeling positive. This exuberant demeanor and love of life can take a THREE to great lengths when creative expression is developed.

With this in mind, the THREE'S life purpose is to develop self-expression in a tangible, productive means. It's important to nail down the artistic outlets that you thrive most in. The best work will be produced when a THREE focuses on their own personal expression and not what the market wants. This isn't always an easy path, yet it will be richly rewarding. Optimism is a powerful tool for the actively expressive THREE.

Because of the THREE'S innate love of fun and living for the moment, challenges can develop. It can be common to lack foresight and this thinking can bring about overspending, unexpected moodiness and unproductively. Further, the love of just having fun can lead towards escapism. Scattered focus can create a situation where there's a lot of activity without results. The THREE is wise to develop set goal plans and to learn solid balance between creative work and social fun.

You are on this Earth to inspire both yourself and others. There is a burning desire deep within your soul to create. The challenge is to channel all your creative energy into pursuits that fuel you imagination and give you a sense of innate freedom. Creativity is a form of individual expression. Express yourself through what you do but more importantly through who you are. Allow the world to see your cheerfulness and enthusiasm. Avoid lingering in the shadows and emerge into the light. Shine as the beautiful being that you are and others will bask in your warmth. You are the Shaman, the maker and the creator. Use your gifts and build inspiring dreams.

The number three represents the completion or fulfillment of the union of opposites expressed in the two.  Thus, threes represent family and family values.  Three also symbolizes time because of the threefold nature of time as we understand it, which includes the past, the present, and the future.  Three is a sacred mystical number in nearly all cultures, and Pythagoras himself considered three to be a number of perfection.  In Christianity, three represents the Trinity or the threefold nature of God and therefore also represents heaven and the ethereal realms.  Those under the primary influence of the number three tend to be assertive and generally positive people with a good deal of luck on their side.  On the negative side, the assertiveness of the three can become brusque, and this bluntness can lead to trouble if not controlled.

You have a highly-developed creative talent and an artist at heart. You could excel in writing, visual, or performing arts. If you are not professionally involved in one of these areas, you should consider taking up art as a hobby.

You are highly-imaginative, quick-witted, and possess the gift of gab. You have great enthusiasm. Others find you inspiring and charming.

You are friendly and sociable, affectionate and loving. You possess a good deal of charisma. You can also be moody and subject to rapid ups and downs.
You have a fine sense of harmony and art in everything that you do -- from your dress to the way you decorate your home. You have a gift with plants and flower arranging.

Be careful not to waste time and energy on trivial matters. Keep your long-term priorities in perspective.

OPTIMIST, creative, social, easygoing VISIONARY, humorous, energetic, spontaneous The number 3 symbolizes the principle of growth. When the initiating force of 1 unites with the germinating energy of 2 there is fruitfulness -- 3. It signifies that there is a synthesis present -- that imagination and an outpouring of energy is in action. The 3 is optimistic and fun-loving, and strives to uplift and color its surroundings. Its energy is enlivening, youthful, and enthusiastic.

Gifts: Enthusiasm, imagination, versatility

Challenges: Exaggeration, lack of direction, unfinished projects, sensitivity to criticism, laziness.

Personal Goal: Enjoy life, stay young, play.

Fears: Loss of youth, restriction, boredom.

Succeeds as: Motivator, coach, writer, musician, artist, parent, salesperson, communicator in all media.

The life path color associated with number three is Yellow.  Potential:  Creativity, mental brilliance.  People with yellow ground color are enthusiastic, excitable and changeable.  They are quick thinkers and enjoy entertaining and being entertained by others.  They are gregarious, sociable and enjoy lengthy conversations on almost any topic.  They are keen to learn, but often dabble and skim over the surface of many subjects, rather than take one subject as far as they can.  The negative traits of yellow are timidity and a tendency to lie.

Yellows are those most affected by the body's sensitive biochemical balance and have acute biological mechanisms that respond to situations. The best way for them to measure their own success is by the amount of joy they are experiencing in life. It is through joy that they experience God(ess), and joy is the congruence with one's inner being and the ability to express is appropriately in work and play. They have an obligation to organize their lives so that all that they do gives them personal satisfaction.

mistyblue_haze

enchanted elf please check this out

Post by mistyblue_haze » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:06 pm

enchanted elf

hi am new here,  and when i read your reply to omjat. i thought you might like to see a reading that is dominated by 3's as well as the other's mentioned below!
this is my reading

Life Path Number is: 3
Life Path Number is: 3
Inner Dream Number is: 3
Challenge Numbers are: 3 3 0 6
Birth Day Number is: 31
Current Life Path Period is: 3
L/E Bridge Number is: 3
Mental Ability 37 -
Physical Ability 37 -
Emotional Ability 25 -

the other recurring numbers are 7, 8 ,9