Odd/rare numbers

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Heavyt

Odd/rare numbers

Post by Heavyt » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:25 pm

So I was on a plane flying from Vegas to Edmonton and just happened to be sitting beside a nice lady who knew alot about numerology.

I told her I was in Vegas for my birthday and that now I was heading home. She asked what my birthdate was so I told her.

April 22nd, 1984 (22/04/84)

She was immediately impressed with these numbers saying they were very special and rare because they all add up into eachother and back. She also metioned some things about my astrology being different too since I'm a Taurus yet so close to being an Aries. She was also interested in the fact that I work with Diamonds (after I mentioned it) since the April birthstone is diamond and Aries Birthstone is diamond (Taurus being Emerald).

Now I know nothing about numerology at all. I was hoping maybe some of you could perhaps fill me in with a little info. Is it considered rare or odd to have numbers like these?

Hope I'm not spamming up your forum or breaking any rules here.
I know what it's like to have a noob not follow the correct flow of things.

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:42 pm

Dear Heavyt,

Welcome to the Numerology Forum!

And no, you are not spamming up the forum, and you are not breaking any rules by asking these questions here.

This is the right forum for asking questions such as yours, and if you want a Numerology Reading, then we have a Sub Forum, (just look for it on the Numerology Index screen) and we will do a reading for you too.  (Reading the different "Sticky" posts will also help you to find your way around here...)

We have quite a number of good "number crunching" experts here, (no pun intended...lol), and I am sure one of them will get back to you in order to answer your questions.

love and rainbows

Raka

netthef1

numerology

Post by netthef1 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:09 pm

The number 22 is to be a number by itself i belive but i added them together to get the number 4 you will have to get ahold of someone that really knows numerology but i got this out of a book for the number 4 I am not a numerologist just studying the thing and i do have a program but here is what i got for the number 4

NUMBER 4 PERSON
Born on the 4th, 13th,22nd,or 31stof the month, you
like to think of yourself as different in some way from
the rest. Youhave a sense of accomplishment,a sense of
purpose and vision. Althoughyou are cautiousand deliberate
in nature, in the heat of an argument, you tend to
take the side opposite popular opinion.This may lead to
secret enemies or opposition. You have a mechanical,
mathematical, and inventive turn of mind. Your birth
number also suggests a moody personality,and a tendency
for your feelings to be easily wounded. Another
aspect of your birth number is to attract those outside
your own social background. You have a strong attraction
for the odd and unusual and love to be different
from others. This may explain your inner urge to rebel
against rules and regulations. Uranus is the planet of
your birth number,and Sundayis your best choice of the
week.
:smt017

theancient_dr

Post by theancient_dr » Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:41 pm

Hello to all------

all numbers are extraordinary----as is each spirit here -- as are you

there are many numerologist that can do an exact reading for you
and done correctly that can take several hours of work by that person
instant analysis is somewhat like instant coffee
may not be the best brew

peace and love----poppa

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:35 am

Dear Sir,

You are very right in what you say. However, as any 'practitioner' would tell you that spending all that time also means that the practitioner cannot live on coffee, brewed or instant!

These internet kiosks where we churn up instant readings, regardless of which divinatory modality we use, do not need any explanation or justification. Many who come to seek reading here are often just looking for a bit of support and some may even be very lonely individuals. I am not talking about just this forum but many many internet forums like these all over the 'Net.

Many others are simply curious and are treating these as 'samplers' so as to test the system out and undoubtedly some of these will become convinced while others will go back to being closet occultists, until the next time when their doors open and they wish to move out of the closet of Newtonian physical reality (pragmatic world) and step into the larger reality where light and fresh air is, or at least that is how it will feel to their spirit, if you catch my drift.

In a sense, this is like wikipedia. Not everything can be corroborated and God forbid no one uses the material there for their Masters thesis, but it is fun to read and in the present context of the subject of our discussion: TO BE READ!

Ciao,

RR

[quote="theancient_dr"]Hello to all------

all numbers are extraordinary----as is each spirit here -- as are you

there are many numerologist that can do an exact reading for you
and done correctly that can take several hours of work by that person
instant analysis is somewhat like instant coffee
may not be the best brew

peace and love----poppa[/quote]

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:43 am

Dear "Theancient dr",

What you say is very true, and I am all for a four hour preparation for a reading...as long as it is done on this forum...lol

love and rainbows

Raka

Return to “Numerology”