Recurring numbers FREAKING me out. Any ideas?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Boogieg

Recurring numbers FREAKING me out. Any ideas?

Post by Boogieg » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:26 pm

Since childhood, combinations of the digits 1, 3 and 7 have surfaced frequently, but in the past 2 months, it's been happening a lot, and in the past 2 weeks, it's been practically non-stop.

(not) coincidentally, I've recently really raised my personal vibration through education and meditation, having MAJOR breakthroughs in spirituality, focus, and manifestation work.

EVERY time I pick up my cell phone to check the time, it's 1:37 or 7:13 or 11:37, but then I'll look at another clock in the room and it'll be 1:38 or 7:14 or 11:38.  Receipts read $17.17 with $1.31 tax or $30.30 with $7.13 tax.  

2 days ago I was having a very serious, personal conversation about manifestation with a friend at work who is new to spiritual study, and we were interrupted by a co-worker who came in to talk about something totally mundane - New Jersey social security numbers (all 3 of us are from NJ, but living in CA).  They asked me the first 3 digits of mine and I told them, irked that our conversation had been intruded upon, but then my friend said, "Oh, my first 3 digits are 1-3-7"

Last night I was at a law of attraction seminar where raffle tickets were being handed out.  The woman handing them out was a row behind me, telling a story about how a week before, she was handing someone a raffle ticket which happened to have her 4 personal numbers on it, but that the person she tried to hand it to handed it back in horror saying that those numbers were bad.  As she told that story, I said to myself "She's going to hand me a ticket with the number 1317" and I'll be darned - 3 tickets later she handed me my ticket - 1317.  My friend who was sitting next to me (who's birthday, by the way, is 3/17) had ticket # 1546, so it's not like they were in sequence or anything

This is really starting to wig me out.

My birthdate is 3.29.72
time of birth 8:24 a.m. (i *think*), Bronx, NY

I don't know what to think at this point.  It's like someone's trying to tell me something.

Can anyone offer any insight?

Raymond

Post by Raymond » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:59 pm

Don't try to analyze the numbers as it will get you nothing. It is simply a way for Spirit to get your attention.  Your Spirit Guide is trying to tell you there is more to life than just what you can see.

If you don't already, perhaps you should start a course of meditation and you might find a way to talk to your Guide/s directly. They have a message for you. You might begin an earnest study of the paranormal. Read some books on the subject, search the web, whatever it takes as you are being beckoned.

It is time for you to go with the flow!!

Good luck in your quest!

Raymond

PS The study of Flow is an interesting subject in itself.

Boogieg

Not so quick to discount the actual numbers anymore

Post by Boogieg » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:15 am

Not after reading this:

http://www.kabbalahnumbers.com/
and this: http://www.inner.org/archives/originals/5765/65-15.htm

and many other articles re: 137 & physics.  Some astounding stuff.

And I say unto thee, "whoa"

:smt017

ragun

Post by ragun » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:32 am

So are you still running into 137 still?

I have re-occurring 147 patterns here and there.

Seems like whenever I start thinking of this span of time when everything seemed to be 1 4 or 7, mainly 4 & 7 -- the pop up again.

All I know is that in my numerology chart 4 , 7 & 9 hold heavy importance. What about your chart? anything there?

katfever

Post by katfever » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:01 pm

According to Doreen Virtue in her book Angel Numbers. Reaccuring numbers are messages from our angels. I picked up this little book when I started seeing 111 or 1111 or 222 or 12 27 etc all the time.

Here is an excerpt from her book on 137:

The goddesses are helping you keep up the path that you've undertaken. Lean on them for support. Know that it's okay for you to receive assistance from others.

Don't know if it helpful.

When I see reaccuring numbers I am finding out that I should pay attention to something or sometimes it is just the Angels way of saying "Hi." Just my thoughts.

Blessings,
Kat

Boogieg

Thank you

Post by Boogieg » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:42 pm

Thanks for the input.  I am indeed still running into these numbers.  Just this morning I jumped into my car only to notice that my trip meter read 131.7 miles, odometer was 331 and it was 7:37 a.m., radio dial set to 103.1

crazy.

I'm in firm agreement that I'm being contacted. :smt051  I smile and say thank you every time I see the #s.

Cheers,
g

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:49 am

according to your birth date:

Your Life Path is 15/6  

you possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others. You have
concern for the weak and the downtrodden. You are a healer and a helper to others. You
are capable of giving comfort to those in need and will frequently offer a shoulder for
others to cry on.
   Your task in life is to develop the tools necessary to be truly helpful to others, rather
than to simply be a sympathetic ear. You must find the balance between help and
interference. In the same way, you must learn the delicate art of the counselor who
knows when to leave the struggle to others and when to avoid taking away the necessary
experiences and lessons of life.
   You are naturally balanced. Therefore, you are well equipped to support and ground
others in times of trial.
   It is in your nature to take on responsibility -- you often fill the void left by others -- and
do not turn away from personal sacrifice. At times, you may feel overburdened by the
travails of others. However, the love others bestow upon you is your well deserved
reward.
    you try to maintain harmony within the family or group, balancing and fusing
divergent forces. You seek marriage and are often a wonderful parent, offering warmth,
protection, and understanding to children.
   You are generous, kind, and attractive. You are often admired even adored which
baffles you. You are humble and yet you carry a deep pride. You move well and
gracefully, but will have to work to stay in shape. Seek out physical exercise and limit the
sweets and dairy you crave to keep yourself from becoming plump and round.
   When young, you must be careful not to choose partners for the wrong reasons. Do
not let sentimentality influence your decision, especially those involving the choice of a
spouse. You need to be needed, but must learn to discriminate between those you can
help and others who are made weaker by your care.
   After all, it is in your nature to be attracted to the weaker brothers and sisters among
us.
   The temptation, and the danger for you, is to think of yourself as the savior of the
world, carrying the burdens of others on your shoulders.
    you are blessed with musical talent, as well as in the visual and performing arts.
However, your creativity may well be suppressed due to your willingness to sacrifice, or
your inability to fully appreciate your talents. This is not to say that you cannot excel in
these areas; on the contrary, you have the talent, and with effort you can make a
success in a number of artistic fields.
   You also have enormous talent in business. You are blessed with a great deal of
charm and charisma, which you use effectively to attract the people and support you
need.

you might want to give your full name to get better reading.

Return to “Numerology”