Keep seeing repeating numbers

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bree-baby

Keep seeing repeating numbers

Post by bree-baby » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:22 pm

Hi, for the last few months it seems that no matter where I go, I see triple or quadruple numbers. I will look down at the odometer right when it has a 4444 in it, I will glance at a digital clock when it is 3:33. This is hapening everywhere. I noticed it at first when I was on the Vegas strip....I thought it was a good omen, not really. I always win enough to cover our trip and expenses, but never too much more.

Should I start writing this down when it happens? It is ocurring too frequently for it to be coincidence.

Thanks

Delphina

Post by Delphina » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:07 pm

I agree with Kela.

Arun347:
Calculate both names.
SpiritPainter:
Add the two middle names together as though they were one.

Delphina

Lockie

Repition of numbers

Post by Lockie » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:23 am

When you keep seeing numbers repeat themselves this is a messgae from the universe to explore the meaning of the number as it holds a clue to a problem you have which you may not be aware of or may not have dealt with.  The universe is simply trying to tell you too look at the situation and learn from it. Cheers

Here Again

Re: Keep seeing repeating numbers

Post by Here Again » Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:35 pm

bree-baby wrote:Hi, for the last few months it seems that no matter where I go, I see triple or quadruple numbers. I will look down at the odometer right when it has a 4444 in it, I will glance at a digital clock when it is 3:33. This is hapening everywhere. I noticed it at first when I was on the Vegas strip....I thought it was a good omen, not really. I always win enough to cover our trip and expenses, but never too much more.

Should I start writing this down when it happens? It is ocurring too frequently for it to be coincidence.

Thanks
:smt003 Hi, bree-baby...

go to this link for a great explanation of the triple number combinations...

http://www.spiritualhearts.com/articles/numerology.html

Enjoy, let us know what your perception of this info is!
Here Again

Return to “Numerology”