Chaldean vs. Western Numerology

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dessa

Post by dessa » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:35 pm

This looks like a book that should be on the must read list for those interested in the topic, thanks for the link,

dessa

Rykhaard

Post by Rykhaard » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:03 am

[quote = dessa]This looks like a book that should be on the must read list for those interested in the topic, thanks for the link,

dessa
[/quote]

There's a lot more research to be done on the phonetic values of letters and Leeya along with assistants has come to a wonderful start.   :)   With original discontent with the different pronouncements of our vowels within the English language as well as Leeya's appreciation, I'm going to be continuing on with the investigation into possible values of the vowel's different pronunciations, through my own research as time comes and goes by. :)

I'll be posting all of my research developments on my mystic webpage, listed below, for any who are interested.  ;)[/quote]

starlife

Post by starlife » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:48 am

I also purchased Leeya Thompson's book.  She now uses a system based on phonetics.  The Chaldean system was working fine for me.  Now I am  a bit confused.  I would be interested in what you or others think of this phonetic system.

Rykhaard

Post by Rykhaard » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:38 am

starlife wrote:I also purchased Leeya Thompson's book.  She now uses a system based on phonetics.  The Chaldean system was working fine for me.  Now I am  a bit confused.  I would be interested in what you or others think of this phonetic system.
Hey Starlife. :)

Though similar to her first book on the Chaldean alphabet Numerology, there's a fair bit more depth / detail to this one.

A few of the letters have changed their numeric values, brought as close as Leeya and fellow researchers were able to deduce from the more ancient alphabets at those time periods.  (Near 500 B.C.)

Leeya has told me in email that there IS a lot more work to be done on fine tuning letter values.  As she's writ in her book as well - the degrees of accuracy has had great amounts of increase in many different areas.  :smt003

There is still more work to do though on the different pronunciations of vowels.  As I've listed on my webpage, there're at least 4 different pronunciations for the letter A, by itself. :smt100

As far as calculating names within the Phonetic Chaldean alphabet, in the book, Leeya has pointed out that greater accuracies may be obtained by PHONETICALLY spelling out the name to cast the chart, for:

As an example - my adopted first 'birth name' had been Richard.  (Which in the first published Chaldean alphabet I'd calculated to 18/9.)

Spelling it phonetically though, it would be:

Richrd.  ((R)200 +(I) 1 + (CH)3 + (R)200 + (D)4) = 408 / 12 / 3

I haven't yet read the entire book though, as I've been mainly concentrating on rewriting my Chaldean Numerology software, with the new alphabet in mind.

If you DO have any other questions though, type away and I'll answer them in any way that I'm able to. :)

Mod note
No LInks!
Rhutobello

3leaf

Post by 3leaf » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:47 am

Rykhaard wrote:
starlife wrote:I also purchased Leeya Thompson's book.  She now uses a system based on phonetics.  The Chaldean system was working fine for me.  Now I am  a bit confused.  I would be interested in what you or others think of this phonetic system.
Hey Starlife. :)

Though similar to her first book on the Chaldean alphabet Numerology, there's a fair bit more depth / detail to this one.

A few of the letters have changed their numeric values, brought as close as Leeya and fellow researchers were able to deduce from the more ancient alphabets at those time periods.  (Near 500 B.C.)

Leeya has told me in email that there IS a lot more work to be done on fine tuning letter values.  As she's writ in her book as well - the degrees of accuracy has had great amounts of increase in many different areas.  :smt003

There is still more work to do though on the different pronunciations of vowels.  As I've listed on my webpage, there're at least 4 different pronunciations for the letter A, by itself. :smt100

As far as calculating names within the Phonetic Chaldean alphabet, in the book, Leeya has pointed out that greater accuracies may be obtained by PHONETICALLY spelling out the name to cast the chart, for:

As an example - my adopted first 'birth name' had been Richard.  (Which in the first published Chaldean alphabet I'd calculated to 18/9.)

Spelling it phonetically though, it would be:

Richrd.  ((R)200 +(I) 1 + (CH)3 + (R)200 + (D)4) = 408 / 12 / 3

I haven't yet read the entire book though, as I've been mainly concentrating on rewriting my Chaldean Numerology software, with the new alphabet in mind.

If you DO have any other questions though, type away and I'll answer them in any way that I'm able to. :)

Mod note
No LInks!
Rhutobello

I have feeling, that finaly somebody brings some light here :). I am very interested, where can I know more about phonetics values. This values solves alphabeticals problems. Goes to basis. I think, that can be answer to all questions about systems and help people in the end.

I found pythagoras system as a very stupid system and innacurate. I am ignoring it from now. I couldnt believe, that this system has spread around.

When there are differencies about pronunciation, what about developing a voice recognition program, which will record vibrations and count your name.

I am FULLY against attitude, that pick up system, which is better for you. How are you sattisfied with answer on question: How can I get to the station? Go on north or south. Find out what works better for you :-D .

starlife

Post by starlife » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:06 am

I, too, have been puzzled as to why the Pythagorean method has gotten so widespread.  The method supposedly wasn't even Pythagoras's, but his followers.  But alot of people are using it faithfully.

About the pheonetic method of Leeya Thompson, I wonder how it accounts for accents of different regions.  The vowels sounds would be very different.

Return to “Numerology”