Lost Something?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Mon May 07, 2007 8:21 pm

Cant you sum the numbers together and read ?

Suzyn

Post by Suzyn » Mon May 07, 2007 10:38 pm

Sorrow wrote:Cant you sum the numbers together and read ?
I had missed the last page somehow when I posted - then when the post came I saw all the numbers and readings.

Haven't found it yet! but then maybe I'm not meant to!
:)

Raveness

Post by Raveness » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:01 pm

this never ever works for me, once it came almost closel. haha

vivekvshetty

Sepharials method.

Post by vivekvshetty » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:47 pm

There seems to be a difference in the method as suggested by 'decoz' and the great Sepharial.
i quote from Sepharials 'The Kabbalah of numbers'.
On a question arising in the mind of a nature which cannot be answered by reference to the ordinary channels or means of information, let 9 numbers be  set down spontaneously as they occur, and to these  let there be added always the figure 3, whether that  figure has been previously employed or not. Make a  sum of the 10 figures, and observe the nature of the  figures which are represented in the sum ..........................................
............................In the East, but more especially in India, the science of
numbers has been continuously studied, not only with a view to the higher mathematics but for purposes of cryptic expression and divination.
EXAMPLE

What am I thinking of ?
 985627142 = 44
 add                3
                    ---
look up 47.
of course this is for things thought (horary numerology), what we in India call as the 'Mooka Prasna' or unreaveled question.
He advises the same method for things lost.
write down any nine digit number and add three to the sum of all the numbers. then look up the significance of the number in my previous post.

all those who have tried this before may please recheck their numbers as per this new (actually old) method.

Return to “Numerology”