For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:55 am

dear wolf shadow,

thank u very much for your sharing,   I never said u are  a numerologist, i saw your interest on numbers , so told u to share , that s all. Now also i am inspired by your post,  i saw u joined on   11th December and your total posts are 110 .   i am just opposite to u in remembering things , that too , dates, i ever remember many date of births . I am human data base,  Strorage Centre of my family  and friends ,  in memorizing the date of births , date of deaths, marriage anniversaries and what not?  BY this way i got the name HUMAN COMPUTER .  i do memorize them in mind i never write any dates , i used to remember more than 100 dates , and send greetings to all .Even my neighbors used to come  to me  for their family details.  But i am very poor in memorizing lessons and phone numbers, i know ,by- heart only 5 telephone numbers,  for all the rest    i have to see my dairy . In school days and college days i cant write memorizing poems well,  formulas,  equations , but, i can write by my own any subject matter.  MY extro -dinary remembering  of dates inspires people towards me ever, i cant forget anything in my life , which brings me many troubles too .  I can tell  the dates correctly , for example, about purchase of   even a small toy  which was bought in my presence, ( maybe of 35 years back  )

I even know people consider number 13 bad Omen, many houses use 12 A for 13  and in many places i saw 12 A in lifts for 13th floor.

I wish everyone must share here ,  their experiences about numbers.

thank u .
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:01 pm

You have an amazing memory prasanna. I can remember things from far ago, but as for dates, I sometimes so not remember my own home address. lol!
I am looking for answers to the many strange things that have happened and continue to happen in my life.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:40 pm

thanks my dear.   But i wish to tell u one thing, iam good at remembering dates, but iam forgetting  all, which are very essential for day to day life.  I misplaced my shuffle i pod ,a gift from my sweet son on mothers day and i searched it for continuous 15 days . At last,  last sunday i got it back , it was simply lying on the top of my cupboard. After getting that I felt ,I only kept that there , one day   along with my son,s   new photo copy prints.  Now a days i  am feeling blank some time  . I think i am advancing in age, these are partial memory losses.  Two years back i forgot to greet my dearest friend on his wedding anniversary for the first time in these 10 years of friendship, he got very angry over this, i too felt bad and  sad, and pleaded him sorry for many times.  That was the first incident i forgot a special occasion.From that day i became more conscious, and try to   recollect dates once in  my  mind , as soon as i see a new month, in calender i use to, rethink of important dates once  again..But still i wont be using any diary .  All my friends say , u could have joined any good organizations which need people like u , unfortunately i am  not working anywhere. Please pray for me., i must live like this ever .

I wish to tell u one more thing, i used to stand first or second always in my school days and i am an university rank holder in those days.  I was  very good in commerce  accounts and statistics.  Still i can do calculations of addition , substractions multiplications and division without using calculators,  correctly, when i use calculator i feed numbers wrong and get incorrect answers only.  Many difficult   sums in maths i do correct and many simple maths  ie one mark questions i do wrong.  I find my memory is unique or  strange.

THANKS for reading all.

with lots of love,

prasanna
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:16 pm

You have a great gift for numbers, I am not good at numbers at all. I have to use a calculator for figuring things. I will pray for you prasanna, but you know God's will be done. We must look at things for what they are and accept them. It does us no good to worry and stress about things that we do not have power over. Blessings to you.
I am looking for answers to the many strange things that have happened and continue to happen in my life.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:59 pm

dear friend,

thanks for your blessings and kind words.     I do understand what are you talking about.  Thanks.to you and to my GOD too.
prasanna

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:50 pm

the mystical karmic debt number 13  strikes  again

Exactly 13 years after his famous acquittal, O.J. Simpson is convicted of kidnapping and robbery. »

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:10 pm

And to add to O.J.'s most recent legal problem, the armed robbery took place on Sept. 13, the jury deliberated for 13 hours after a 13 day trial. And something else that strikes a cord; after the lights of the courthouse went out automatically at 11:00 p.m. the judge commented "timed out". (an epitaph for OJ?).

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:12 pm

Every 13,000 years the planets align with the center of the Milky Way galaxy. Another of the 2012 things.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:50 am

Is it true that US President George W Bush is the 13th cousin of Queen Elizabeth the second, the current British Monarch? I just read this, can anyone verify this?

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:28 am

We Americans celebrate the 4th of July every year, 13 days after the summer solstice of June 21. The Washington Monument in Washington D.C. began construction on July 4th of 1848.

1848: Add up the total value: 21. 2-1 =(1), 2+1 =(3), 13.
Last edited by Wolfshadow on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:40 am

In whole feet, the Washington Monument is 555 feet tall. If you convert the whole feet into inches, it adds up to 6660 inches. (with the 666 part of the 6660 the point of interest). The actual height of the Washington Monument is 555 feet + either, 5 and an eighth or 5 and a half inches tall. It just depends on how an individual wishes to read the numbers on this one. I added this because of what I found when reading about the day construction started for this building.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:48 am

Dear friend, wolf shadowji,

Thanks for the present  informations about number 13 .They are really amazing to know.  Do continue more.

Regards,
prasanna

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:55 am

Just after posting that last entry, I was wondering about where the shadow of the Washington Monument falls on July 4th. That is, 13 days after the longest day of the year, June 21. The summer solstice.

June 21. 2-1=(1), 2+1=(3): 13
Last edited by Wolfshadow on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

KingAcePD

Post by KingAcePD » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:36 am

I'm holding 13 dollars RIGHT NOW and deciding on what to eat. lol also it's the 13th right now as Im replying...weird...

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:08 am

And, that was your 13th post!

Return to “Numerology”