Number 9

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Number 9

Post by Abhishek » Tue May 17, 2005 5:02 am

Number 9

The keys to the nature of a number 9 person are compassion, generosity and a very humanitarian attitude. Trustworthy and very honourable by nature, they have deep concerns for the less fortunate and will lend a hand when needed. Materially, they are rewarded in many ways but are frequently let down by others as their generosity is misused and abused. They often express deep emotional feelings through painting, writing, music, and other art forms and their magnetic and open personality attracts people to them. They are also sociable and are liked by people because of their sympathetic, tolerant and broadminded qualities.

swetha
Site Admin

more...

Post by swetha » Tue May 17, 2005 7:29 am

Often the number nine person can be a little hyper.

You will have psychic gifts.

You have the ability to master anything in life you desire.

Music and the arts are a natural for you.

You will also go well in area`s requiring self expression.

Famous number nine`s include Bette Davis and Gloria Steinmen.

forgottenlore

Post by forgottenlore » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:29 am

yup the number 9 sounds like me it show up at certain times when I complete something. Like i got my first ticket on september 9, 1999 at 9pm. few months later left a friend who was very bad for me to hang out with. The place where my college graduation was taken place was the address number 9999. I say that is so strange to me. I have also known that women with 6-5 letters always a no to date them LOL.

Betrayed

Post by Betrayed » Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:59 pm

Sounds (almost)like me too.... 9 is also my favourite number...

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:07 pm

i like 3 ... somehow the number 3 and me are stuck to each other... :D

daynalee

'a little hyper?'

Post by daynalee » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:35 pm

ummm, did you read my first post...uh huh...that's me doin' 9 full scale! Just wanted to say you and hubby both give a beautiful very inspiring definition of my life. although often misused and abused...seems there is some twisted side to us that must like it, cuz we seem to be the most poor judge of character that I know. always seeing the light in everyone

michelle2123

Post by michelle2123 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:17 pm

I have a question since the beginning of the year I always see 9:11. I swear it is so wierd everymorning I look at my clock it say's 9:11 every night I glance at my clock it say's 9:11. Today on my car the odometer had 999 on it.

Anyone have any idea's what this could mean?

Now I know my expression/destiny number is 11 and my hearts desire number is 11. I am just wondering if this 9:11 that I am seeing has anything to do with this? :smt017

-Michelle

joker

Re: more...

Post by joker » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:13 pm

swetha wrote:Often the number nine person can be a little hyper.
why is the number 9 hyper????  :smt012  :smt002

monumental

how does numerology work?

Post by monumental » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:02 pm

Hi There

My birthday is 09/11/1949 i do not know what time i was born. So how would i know what my number would be. Full name Monica Wade.
Can you tell from this.

Love , Light, and peace.

Monica :smt006

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:54 pm

we have many numbers that make us who we are  .nov 9 1949  your life number is 7   coming from your date of birth .the life path number  is seen by most numerologist as the main one.  just as your sun sign is in astrology .

life path 7  

You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.

You have a clear and compelling sense of yourself as a spiritual being. As a result, your life path is devoted to investigations into the unknown, and finding the answers to the mysteries of life.

You are well-equipped to handle your task. You possess a fine mind; you are an analytical thinker, capable of great concentration and theoretical insight. You enjoy research, and putting the pieces of an intellectual puzzle together. Once you have enough pieces in place, you are capable of highly creative insight and practical solutions to problems.

You enjoy your solitude and prefer to work alone. You need time to contemplate your ideas without the intrusion of other people's thoughts. You are a lone wolf, a person who lives by his own ideas and methods. As a result, close associations are difficult for you to form and keep, especially marriage. You need your space and privacy, which, when violated, can cause you great frustration and irritation.

When your life is balanced, however, you are both charming and attractive. You can be the life of a party, and enjoy performing before an audience. You enjoy displaying your wit and knowledge, which makes you attractive to others, especially the opposite sex.

But you have distinct limits. While you are generous in social situations, sharing your attention and energy freely, you are keenly aware of the need to "come off stage" and return to the solitude of your lair. You associate peace with the unobtrusive privacy of your world. Therefore, intimacy is difficult for you, because you guard your inner world like a mother lion does her cubs.

All this privacy and aloneness can cause isolation and loneliness, however. You can be aware of an emptiness in your life, a part of you that yearns for company and close companionship that may be unsatisfied.

If isolation is brought to the extreme, you can become cynical and suspicious. You can develop hidden, selfish motives, which people may sense and may cause them discomfort around you. You must guard against becoming too withdrawn and independent, thus shutting out the love of others and keeping you from experiencing the true joy of friendship and close companionship.

You must especially watch out for selfishness and egocentricity, thinking of yourself as the center of the universe, the only person who really matters. Social contact gives you perspective on yourself and on life, while too much isolation can make you too narrow and even shut off from the rest of the world.

Secretly, you may feel jealous of the easy relationships formed by others; you may perceive others as less inhibited than you, or more free to express themselves. You may harshly criticize yourself for not being more gregarious, powerful, or capable of greater leadership.

Your challenge in life is to maintain your independence without feeling isolated or ineffectual. You must hold fast to your unique view on the world, while at the same time being open to others and the knowledge they have to offer.

With your abilities to learn, analyze, and seek out answer's to life's important questions, you have the potential for enormous growth and success in life. By the time you reach middle age, you will radiate refinement and wisdom.

Pythagoras loved the seven for its great spiritual potential.

your name can add favor to the person walking this seven life path  

in your case   monica  wade   in the pythagorian system  

gives you a 4 soul urge /hearts desire coming from the vowels in your name
3 persona /personality number the sum of the consonates
7 expression number the vowels and consonates together

hearts desire 4

You like to live a stable, well organized life. You dislike sudden changes. You prefer orderliness in all things. You have a systematic mind that is reflected in everything you do. You can establish and maintain a routine. You are exacting with details and quite thorough.

You like to carefully analyze a problem and then tackle it in a logical and practical approach. You want to be dependable, a rock of strength and an example of discipline for others.

Work is central to your life, but you may have a tendency to overdo it; you can easily become a workaholic if you're not careful. You have a great deal of energy and can accomplish a lot.

You want a family and you are a good parent. You may carry the discipline and the need for orderliness too far, especially in your family, making children and spouse feel oppressed and limited. Flexibility is your key to harmony and balance in life. For you, structure is more important than freedom, which you tend to interpret as chaos. But others do not have your need for well defined systems, in fact, they may feel deeply inhibited and uncomfortable with it. The peace you get from orderliness may represent a prison to someone else.

You need and want much love, but you are not very demonstrative. You can be a little rigid and stubborn.

You are honest and unpretentious. You detest liars and affectations.

You can be very determined and tenacious. You are the bedrock of any enterprise. You have the courage to go into the nitty gritty of a problem and come up with a solution. Try not to lose sight of the larger picture and dream while you plumb the depths of the bottom line.

3 persona

You are highly attractive. Many men with a 3 Personality are very handsome; women are often strikingly beautiful.

Your vibration is full of life. You are uplifting, inspiring, and charming. You are a fun person to be around. Your wit and sparkling personality make you the life of a party.

You are extroverted and optimistic. You appreciate fine clothing and jewelry, and enjoy dressing up a bit. You like glamour, and are sought after by the opposite sex.

You are a romantic. You fall in and out of love rather quickly. You are affectionate and giving.

Do not let your charm be an incentive to play too much. Work at developing deep and lasting relationships. You have to avoid scattering your attention for popularity.

You can be flippant about commitments and may dramatize or exaggerate.

Your wit can cause you to rely too much on superficial, humorous conversation.

You have a distinct "lucky streak" that attracts many opportunities throughout your life. You also have a knack of promoting yourself as well as inspiring others. When backed up by hard work and self-disciple, these qualities almost ensure your success.

7 expression  

You are gifted with an analytical mind and an enormous appetite for the answers to life's hidden questions. You have a strong interest in exploring scientific matters, philosophy, and even mysticism. You possess clarity and persistence in your search for truth. You can be a great researcher, educator, and philosopher.

You are driven by a desire for knowledge and truth. You must learn to discriminate between illusion and reality, but you are well equipped for this task. Your fine mind offers you insight into the veiled mysteries of life. You also possess a considerable amount of perspective. Somewhere inside you, you are aware of a peaceful place that you call upon during difficult times.

You need time to be by yourself. Too much social interaction causes you stress. You need your privacy and a place that can be shut off from the hustle and bustle of life. You tend to keep your thoughts to yourself and are secretive. Unless your 7 expression is balanced by extravert characteristics

(usually revealed by the numbers 1, 3, 5, and 8), your introversion may pull you deeply within yourself, even cutting you off from others.

You have a strong dislike of the superficial and mundane. You are often surprised by the lack of understanding or depth of knowledge of others, many of whom do not take the search for knowledge as seriously as you do. This can cause you to be critical of others, and even cynical about life in general.

The more cut off from others you become, the more hidden are your motives. Once you develop understanding of people and life, your advice and counsel will be sought by those around you who need your wisdom.

You love to specialize your knowledge and develop great depth within your field. You are a perfectionist.

You should complete your studies early in life and not be driven too hard by a desire to be successful. Let things come at there own pace, be open to opportunity, but remember your rewards, satisfaction, and contentment come from a higher source.

Sevens can be distant and aloof. When dominated by their darker characteristics, they can be unfaithful, dishonest, and cruel. Contemplation, meditation, and the softer, finer vibrations of life can restore your sense of harmony and keep you on the path to peace and balance.

You have a logical mind. Your analytical skills cause you to approach a problem in a detached, surgical kind of way. Researchers, analysts, investigators, inventors, technicians, scholars, lawyers, bankers, watchmakers, priests, philosophers, theologians, and administrators in some scientific or technical field are among the vocations 7s are drawn to.

one other number of great importance is the birthday number

the 9 birthday number

You are broad-minded, idealistic, and compassionate. You should obtain a wide education, especially in the arts. You are highly creative. Many great artists are found under this number.

Your must come to truly understand life to be of greater service to society. You have a greater social role to play that will require a blend of the practical and the humanitarian. You must have a keen sense of what will work, but at the same time directing those efforts toward some greater good.

Your challenge is to find a place for yourself that has some direct benefit to others. The more you can be of service to humanity, the greater will be your personal reward on all levels - from the material to the spiritual.

Children born on the 9th day usually take their time before choosing a profession.

You are socially oriented and have a gift of charm. You are well-liked and even admired by others. You can relate to people in all walks of life.

You have a broad vision of the world and can see the grand scheme of things, including international politics and great social movements.

You express your feelings well, but sometimes can be a bit dramatic. You have a strong interest in philosophy and metaphysics.

Nines tend to attract money from other sources, such as inheritance or a stroke of "luck."

There is an element of sacrifice in the number 9 that demands that you learn forgiveness and unconditional love. You must avoid negative attachments. Do not hold on to people or situations because you feel that justice has not yet been done, or that someone still owes you something. Your task in life is to truly let the universe judge such situations, and rely on your own forward-moving life path to bring you the necessities and rewards you deserve.

this gives you a ideal of the main numbers with your chart  .

monumental

Post by monumental » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:26 pm

Dear drrn

Thank you so much for your time, and thank you for the reading, it has certainly given me something to chew on.

Love, light and peace.

Monica

:smt006

Return to “Numerology”