Number 22

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Number 22

Post by Abhishek » Tue May 17, 2005 5:04 am

Number 22

The Life Path 22 is the higher of the 'big' master numbers and the most powerful of all the Life Path numbers which, consequently, is also the most difficult to live up to. They are endowed with many powers from within and can reach great heights in life. Although they are society's master builders, their idealistic nature is grounded in practical terms, allowing them to conceive grandiose, far reaching schemes and carry them through to the end. If these people have the desire and are willing to work, it will bring enormous success, prestige and fame. This is a powerful life path both for material gains and for the higher good that is often achieved for mankind.

swetha
Site Admin

more..

Post by swetha » Tue May 17, 2005 7:32 am

This is the destiny number of those that are leaders and builders.

Many famous a political leader has been this number.

You have the ability to create empires.

You are stubborn.

If forced into a corner you will come out fighting.

Famous twenty two include Margerat Thatcher and Marie Antoinette.

firewoman

Post by firewoman » Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:22 pm

you have listed the numbers 11 and 22 as significant numbers, so can you tell me anything about my birthday being 11-22-75??
~Ang

mbs730

Post by mbs730 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:41 pm

Wow a 55 Life Path, very volatile number, constantly moving around, learning, travelling but very independant at the same time. With the 22 birthday vibration, it sounds like you like to learn new things and want to use it in a large way, for the purpose of possibly helping others or planning something big on your own.

Miriam

firewoman

Post by firewoman » Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:47 pm

i am very much like what you have said, mbs730. I am continuously taking courses at the local community college just to know things. there is so much I want to do, but do not have the time or resources. It can become very stressful. I am what my friends cal a 'runner' always doing something. I cannot seem to sit still. Any other info is welcome....
ang

Return to “Numerology”