Numerology by name

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

acknchip

Numerology by name

Post by acknchip » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:26 am

I know some nu,erology use name to make determination in it's reports. What if for certain curcumstances, a person must change their name?

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:06 am

from what i know i believe, the name given to you at the time of birth is always considered first. after which if you do have to chnage your name for some reason ... then depending upon a numerologist, his style and what school of thought he follows - he places different significance to each. giving weightage to one or the other.

There is a numerologist i know who says that changing names even after 20 -30 or 40 years can have positive effect on life and fortunes.

Regards,
Abhishek

Myst

Post by Myst » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:17 am

The way I look at numerology and name change is the given name is always looked at first and then a person's changed name represents what he was attracted to at the time the name changes...name changes certainly give new directions in life..especially with the first name....

tarasevens

Name Change

Post by tarasevens » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:57 pm

Does anyone on this forum exist who has changed their name and reaped any significantly different results in life ?

Tara
The only link to eternity is NOW

tarasevens

Name Change

Post by tarasevens » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:01 pm

There was a young schoolboy I knew who was prone to accidents.  His mother was worried and casually remarked that she was quite fed up of tending to her sons little injuries that kept happening so frequently.

I dont remember now what I suggested and what the exact numbers were, but I asked her to change the guys name by including a letter for the middle name.

Since I was in school then ( the 1980s ), I dont remember specific details, but a few months down the line I was told that the name change worked and that there has not been any accident or injury for about 9 months !

So I guess it works....  :smt004
The only link to eternity is NOW

DeMadre

Post by DeMadre » Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:02 am

how long can i wait before i name a child
or do i have to do the research before i have the child

Omjit_23

Post by Omjit_23 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:14 pm

I don't quiet agree with u that nam echange can truly bring about any change to anybody.
But i do believe that the position of the stars and changes in their position can really make a difference in your luck.
Regards.............
:) love prevails

waf_1988

Combining Numerology and Tarot

Post by waf_1988 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:55 am

How do you guys think about combining the reading of numerology and tarot ?! Since tarot need a number input and numerology can provide the number right ?! I have tried it once and the reading was awesome... I suggst you guys try it at least once...^^

johnycusante

Re: Name Change

Post by johnycusante » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:52 am

tarasevens wrote:Does anyone on this forum exist who has changed their name and reaped any significantly different results in life ?

Tara
Me

I have changed my name and there are a lot of positive changes happening in my life.
<edited> Link not allowed see http://mysticboard.org/mediakit.html for putting link in signature.

dclxvi

name change

Post by dclxvi » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:10 am

I started refering to myself by my middle name instead of 1st and beat my brother in golf. Does that count? He usually wins.

Return to “Numerology”