types of numerology

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

braincracks

types of numerology

Post by braincracks » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:01 am

hello everyone,

I was actually in an attempt to learn Numerology sometime back before i got into graphology in full swing and left numerology fro the oment. Now seeing the movements in these forums the interest has come back.

But then i am confused as to which type of Numerology is much better to follow.?????

I started of learning numerology from Chiero's book of Numbers. Here in this thread i have seen Swetha following the Pythagorean System and i have been learning on the Chaledean System.

So which is the best system to learn it??????

Thanx in Advance.

Regards,
Naren

foreva.infiniti

eternity?

Post by foreva.infiniti » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:48 pm

in my research it wud seem dat 96 percent of numerologists follow tha pythagorean chart while there exists a chart of chaldean descent. it uses sounds rather den lettas and is sed to b waaaaaaaaaaaay mo accurate. tha reason modern numerologists dont practice this chart is because they find it harder to grasp because of how unpractical tha chaldean chart is. i started out studyin this chart but dipped into tha pythagorean chart. as 4 my readings evryone says i was on point. down to a t. i actually scared a few. i used tha p chart and abandoned tha c chart becuz i found tha p chart ta b pretty accurate wen using jus tha first and last on tha birth certificate. i cant compare tha 2 becuz i neva actually did a c chart forecast. but if wut they say is tru den tha c chart wud b tha way 2 go. its not that difficult ta memorize. all i had ta do was keep it written on my hand and i had it n 12 days. afta all this i wud recommend eitha or. as long as u jus use tha first and last name on tha bc. eternity
Im Foreva Infiniti and my magic's Derived from numbers and colors

Return to “Numerology”