1-4,combinations and suitable for India

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

astrobhadauria

1-4,combinations and suitable for India

Post by astrobhadauria » Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:13 pm

The Numoroloy making some good for all in World,When you are going to any vehical,for using in comercial basis,then make calculations in your mind that,totel of givien numbers,if divided by four then balance is 'One',if it is right that means that vehical also making very good results for you.I am giving this ideas to tour operaters,from last 30 years,and found there are more and more good results,when some body purchege the vehical and if divided by four and balance is there two that means he sell out that vehical in last by loss of fifty percent,and when balance calulated three that means that vehical gone out by the cost of soil.
It symbol also managed to Indian cities,India  having one number in first "1",that is I,and Delhi,have four,that means 1-4 combinations,present time Mumbai having M=4 and making name and fame in the world,like Delhi,Madaras,lost the name and fame from the world,after chenging the name Chennai,and Kolkata started to make name by half after choosing name from Calcutta,There are more effects in the English countries,for the five and three,England have first 5 and London have first three that is the source of 3-5,and totel making 8,it is the number of labours.ount your name and make some good for your side.
Ramendra Singh Bhadauria
Jaipur

elamont

Post by elamont » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:44 pm

I'm new to all of this. I'm not very familiar with numeralogy, but it does pose an interest. Might you be able to recommend any literature on the topic?
Erin

Please read our policy on link to own site in intro or our policy for adds.
Rhutobello

Return to “Numerology”