children's birth dates and 7

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

missguided

children's birth dates and 7

Post by missguided » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:19 pm

Hi everyone. I have always found it a coincidence that my children have linked birth dates with mine and their dad, and that they are all in multiples of 7. Does this mean anything?! Is 7 significant in any way? Does anyone else have coincidental birthdays with their kids?

Just for example, my birthday is 21 4 79 (7 x 3 = 21)
my 1st child 14 7 97 (97 the opposite of my birth year, 79)
my 2nd child 28 06 03
my 3rd child 7 03 06 (Their months and years are opposites)
Their dates are all multiples of 7 (7 14 28) and mine (21)
It seems more significant that my 3rd had me in labour for 3 days, hanging out for the 7th it seems!

I sometimes wonder if the order has any meaning too. Everyone I mention it to finds it very strange.

business voodoo

Post by business voodoo » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:59 pm

awe, not strange at all!!!!
in my family we have 3 birthdays on the 17th ... and then we have consecutive months running for the birthdays as well.  does it have meaning?  perhaps, but only to the extent you are able to find the meaning that is meant for you and your family.

as you are mom, what is important to you becomes important or significant to your family.  being multiples of 7, you will be able to see how the 7 plays out in its variety of manifestations ... as a vibration of the 7, 28:10:1, 14:5, and 21:3 ... underlying it all is that seeker of the 7, so the spiritual aspect of life will be important in their life lesson as the day makes up 1/3 of the life lesson number source.  and, quite possibly, that multiple of 7 is information only for you ...

as we are talking about a part of a core number ... the life lesson number ... it may be a 'mom tool' to help you understand their educational needs/styles, etc.  where the 28:10:1 child may thrive in a montessori-esque style school, but a 14:5 one may be great in a traditional western school setting, while the 7 student may need home schooling (something often done with children who had a predominant 7 vibration in their core numbers) ... think about your early schooling, a 21:3, i would recommend something very creative like waldorf or sudbury valley ... if you can reflect back on your childhood and think about "if i had the perfect education, it would be ..." then perhaps this is what that pattern may be revealing to you.  the "day" vibration is one of the overlying numbers of ages 1-9, so that is why education comes first to mind in looking at your question.
peace & harmony,   elaine
'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'

apotheca

Also a #7 coincidence.

Post by apotheca » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:00 am

Wow, I always wondered if anyone had a similar set of coincidences with the number 7!.  My entire family revolves around this number!  As for birthdays that are "multiples" we have:
Mine              14
My Husband    21
My Daughter   28
My Son           28
My Mom          21
My Sister         21
My Niece A      21
My Niece B      28
My Niece C      21
My Nephew A   28

I know I've forgotten a couple, and this list doesn't include deaths, anniversaries, baptisms, and other things that all seem to revolve around the number 7.  I've tried to figure this out for years...... If you manage to figure it out, let me know! LOL  You'd think that with that many "multiples".... we'd have a large family to even out the odds, but our family is pretty small.  If anyone has any insight in to this.... feel free to offer ideas.
~Live, Love, Laugh & Learn~

Return to “Numerology”