Numerology and Human Resources Development

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abdullah Rudolf Smit

Numerology and Human Resources Development

Post by Abdullah Rudolf Smit » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:44 pm

Anyone involved in personnel management or personnel recruitment within companies or organizations should give serious thought to the use of numerology. In recruiting employees as well as managers psychology testing which include IQ Tests must give way to Numerology Readings. They don't only save time and money but they are more accurate. Psycho Tests, Personality Tests, IQ Tests, and the like use up a lot of time and energy. The results are also not close to accurate. People taking these tests must be in a good mood, good health, stress-free (if there is such a thing) to come out tops. But with numerology all you have to do is get their names at birth and most common used names as well as birth dates to get a reading on the kinds of people applying for the jobs. The shortlisted ones can then be interviewed in more detail. Most of the time, in my experience, people applying for jobs have academic backgrounds that are not related to their talents and interests in life. Even their previous work experience do not guarantee that they will be good workers.

I have combined Numerology Readings with Zodiac Readings to get the main thread of their personalities and characters. I know immediately how to motivate them because each number has its own unique strengths and weaknesses, although the word often used in this respect is "tend to". Many persons don't even know their own strengths and weaknesses and by mentioning them they will get a better picture of their own personality make-up. The right man in the right place becomes a reality. You can put compatible numbers in a team with the possibility of greater success. I have done many leadership trainings and used numerology to evaluate each of the participants. I had a 95% success ratio in reading these executives.

Try it! You can make believers of unbelievers. I met many skeptics but when they have no other solutions to their problems and came to me as a last resort, I was able to do more than psychologists and psychiatrists at almost no extra cost on their part.

Please share your experience and thoughts on this matter! By the way, I have a 5 Life Path and a 9 Expression.
Abdullah RS

Raymond

Post by Raymond » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:39 pm

I did not begin using Numerology until a few years ago. Unfortunately it was after I got out of the management sector. Too late to help me I am sorry to say.

Good for you. I am glad someone has found such a great use for it. I only wish I had known!

Raymond

Gentlesorp

Details

Post by Gentlesorp » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:55 pm

I am definitely intrigued about this.  I am very new to numerology, and use astrology every day.  How does numerology help you decide which person is a good fit?  Do you look at their karmic goals and whether it aligns with the companys' goals?  Or do you look at whether they are compatible with the rest of the company individuals?  What do you take into account when you motivate people?  

-GentleScorp

Abdullah Rudolf Smit

Post by Abdullah Rudolf Smit » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:01 pm

To Gentlesorp
Companies are collections of people and the basic success of management is teamwork. In general, company goals differ from individual goals.

Employee's vision and mission are very different from company vision and mission. But if employees use the company to attain their own visions and companies take note as well of their employees' vision, then whatever company goals there are can be attained. Thus, companies should not view employees only as objects to be taken advantaged of for the sake of the interests of the shareholders (owners).

This means, in order to recruit people into a company and fit them into a particular section/department we must know whether their lifepaths, expressions and heart's desire support each other (compatibility). Teamwork in the real sense of the word means mutually supporting each member at work and out of work environments. Big family type of feeling enhances teamwork. Karmic influences are important to know to understand what makes each member of the team ticks. Motivation therefore must be tailored made not generic.

To Raymond,
Hey numerology is not only for management of corporations but of life too. You will have a better understanding of people around you if you know who they are. Just by knowing their birthdates only you can have an idea what kind of person they are deep in their hearts. Use numerology anyway you can. I have lots of support from people I have read using this method. We are definitely not alone in this universe. We are intertwined and numerology can guide you and others to interact with more understanding of what drives people.
Abdullah RS

Gentlesorp

That's great

Post by Gentlesorp » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:12 pm

Thanks for connecting those thoughts for me; it makes total sense from an employer's point of view.
Thanks again for your thoughts,
GentleScorp

adol33

Free StarLove Birthchart Compatibility software

Post by adol33 » Wed May 18, 2011 8:18 am

Hi all,

I wrote a program that uses the birth and progressed charts to calculate compatibility. It is also useful to check the compatibility of potential staff members with existing staff. You can find it on Google (starlove synastry)
if you like.
Free StarLove Compatibility Software
http://www.luckydays.tv/starlove.html

npb

Post by npb » Fri May 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Dear Adol33,

Your program looks neat...But if only could add some written report, it would be great

Return to “Numerology”