11:11

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

starryskies

11:11

Post by starryskies » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:09 pm

I don´t know if it´s true but I heard that if you glance at the clock for no reason and the time is 11:11, it is your guardian angel or spirit guide trying to get your attention or just say hello.

I do this all the time. I don´t check the time for hours then I look at my watch and it´s 11:11, either AM or PM.

A friend of mine says he wakes up at 2:22 in the morning many nights for no reason.

jallious

Post by jallious » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:29 pm

I wish i knew who my guardian angel was.

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:33 pm

Me too. I´d love to meet a spirit guide too. I guess we meet them if and when we need to. Nice to know they are "there" though :)

angel2007

Post by angel2007 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:31 am

Hi starryskies,

I posted some information I found in the General discussion forum that

could help.  

Here's a link.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... c&start=10

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:33 pm

Brilliant. Really interesting. Thanks :)

Delphina

Post by Delphina » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:45 am

Here is another link for you to consider.

http://www.crystalinks.com/11.11.html

shobana

Post by shobana » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:26 am

yes, i do......moreover my birth date is 11.....sometimes, i have read a article saying this number belongs to moon and people finding this number with certain combinations will be considered Godly nature......i know how far it is true.....but , i had a great faith in God than anything else in earth...

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Sun May 20, 2007 10:29 pm

My boyfriend told me he wakes nightly at 02:22 - is there some significance?

He also wakes at 06:30 each day (more to do with his days in the army I think!!)

:-)

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Mon May 21, 2007 1:09 pm

Here is a little insight...

Master numbers are numbers that either come in doubles or triple pairs of the same SINGLE number, like one for example, that are combined together to form, for example 11:11 or 1:11. These numbers suggest that the individual who often notices these numbers are on a, "special soul mission of the spirit." This means that these combinations of numbers help to tell the person, implicitly that they are either changing, evolving, or developing as a person.

Since the numbers come in pairs, they are very hard to handle (MC Universe). The master numbers tend to polarize between itself, an example being 11, and 2. A person may have the life number of 11, for example, but lives it out as a two. The only way that a person could fully develop their "11" life path number, or personality is to understand the various synchronocities that are present during sometime in their life. An example would be 11, which would either be itself or 2. Another would be 22, which could also be 4. Since the numbers behave in a dualistic (that is master and single), the use of such important numbers are difficult, because of their polarity to switch between the numbers within itself, like 22 has 2 and 4 as combinations. Since its difficult to master, it requires discipline on the part of the user.

Thus, numerology depends on the status of the individual and the characteristics of one's life numbers.

Eleven

11 is the first of the ten Master Numbers, used in numerology. To a numerologist, such as Cheiro, 11 (numerology) would be made use of to derive "occult symbolism given to what are called the 'double' or 'compound' numbers"[1]. In this sense, symbolic use of 11 is often not strictly logical. Furthermore, occult use of the 11 as a 'compound', differs greatly from 11 used mathematically as a natural number.

11 as a Subliminal Symbol

To a numerologist, the number 11 can represent the beginning, the architect of the universe, or oneself, and can signify a higher esoteric life purpose. (MC Universe) This number can literally mean a rebirth number — the number of change, of personal-inward revolution. When considered numerologically, the number 11 can either be thought of in its original form as 11, or 2, i. e. 1 + 1 = 2. In this sense, the number 11 has an unstable nature that switches between itself and its sum of two, it’s a hard number to master, especially for individuals with this life number.

The Life Path number of 11

According to MC UNIVERSE, 11 represents the illumination, wisdom, channeling into the subconscious level, and unpracticality. Alone, it is capable of a 50/50 chance of using its potential for good, and the other for evil, but that depends wholly on the person. 11 is duality, not singularity, being able to alter the face of the world. It depends strongly on its uses, people, and attitudes of the individuals with this Life Path Number.

Twenty-two

Twenty-two is one of the ten Master Numbers in Numerology. This number is considered extremely unstable because of its ability to switch between itself and 4, its sum. According to Numerology, this Life Path number is hard to master because it is the number of "vision with action." 22 also signifies the number of the builder, and most astrologers consider it to be one of the strongest esoteric forms, along with 11 and 33.

The 22 is the most powerful of all numbers. It is often called the Master Builder. The 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. It is potentially the most successful of all numbers. It has many of the inspirational insights of the 11, combined with the practicality and methodical nature of the 4. It is unlimited, yet disciplined. It sees the archetype, and brings it down to earth in some material form. It has big ideas, great plans, idealism, leadership, and enormous self-confidence. If not practical, the 22s waste their potential. Like the 11, the 22 can easily shrink from its own ambition, causing difficult interior pressures. Both the 11 and the 22 experience the pressure-cooker effect very strongly, particularly at an early age. It must work toward the realization of goals that are larger than personal ambition. The 22 serves the world in a practical way.

The number 22, like 11 itself is a duality between 4 and 2. It is also able to make the ideal, real. This number is sacred to those who wield it becaues of its rarity, and also its special powers. It is a number able to face the challenges of the world, and make a difference, if it is not distracted by its surroundings, and making for itself its own pressure.

This number is magical, it follows people with special dreams If you are to believe in this number, like wise it will beieve in you.

Thirty-three

Thirty-three is the "ultimate," number of numerology. It is the number that combines 11 and 22, since 11 + 22 = 33. Thirty-three is a significant number in that it is also capable of switching between itself and 6. This number, according to astrologists, is capable of accomplishing a great many things. There are 33 degrees in the Scottish Rite, an appendant body to Freemasonry. According to 33 Mysteries, it has appeared in almost every form of popular culture from math, science, physics, history, nature, and geography, let alone religion, and secret societies. Number 33 appears to be significant because of its nature to make change, and alter the lives of those who have that number as their life number.

History of Master Numbers identified and used by Numerologists

This is also the Christ number. Those with the 33 Master number experience the biggest lifetime changes when aged 33. Not all are aware of the Master Number and some will experience them as a 6 and not 33 until they reach their maturity age or 33. Those who are aware of 33 have to Master (learn) what they have chosen in this life e.g Spirituality.

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Mon May 21, 2007 2:35 pm

Really interesting and answered my question perfectly THANK YOU!!! :-)

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Tue May 22, 2007 4:59 pm

I'm glad I could help :D

successgoodhealth

Calculating systems? Only life path reading?

Post by successgoodhealth » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:10 pm

Sorrow wrote:Well its simple, if you want simple reading birth date is
enough, but combinatorics increases massively with your name, you wont
find person with same name and birth date.

Date of birth can give general stuff, but with name, you can see your
karma, pinnacles, challenges, cycles etc...
I agree with forum member "sorrow"...
This is the TRUTH...If you want to find out what exact
lessons you need to learn here on planet earth...then you need your
KARMA numbers. You can only find your karma numbers within your
name...they are "missing" numbers...but you need to analyze your name
to see that and MORE...it is worth learning it ALL!
:smt049

Tibi

Post by Tibi » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:36 pm

21.12.2012   11:11 AM.

21+12+2+1+0+12 = 47(4+7) = 11

2+1+1+2+2+0+1+2 = 11

pkj

Post by pkj » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:43 am

It is not true. It is per chance that you are experiencing this.

co2boi

Post by co2boi » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:28 pm

Me too! My girlfriend and I do it all the time.  So many times we can called or texted each other at exactly 11:11. It's so weird.

Her birthday happens to be 11/11.  My day of birth is 22. (11 + 11 = 22)  She is out of town for several months and coming home 11/22.

There's more too. It's all very intruiging. I'm a believer...not sure what in, but I believe.

Return to “Numerology”