Master Numbers

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ragnarok11

Master Numbers

Post by ragnarok11 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:09 am

All the people I've met who had Master Numbers 11, 22, 33 in their chart had pretty tough lives compared to the average. If anyone can relate to that, please tell us a little about it.

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:51 pm

I have 22 life path master number, extremely difficult to master, difficult life emotionally, i feel somehow distant form others, cant find much people i can relate to... Can anyone say something more about 22 master number?

godiva

Master Numbers

Post by godiva » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:33 am

I have an 11 Life Path number, and after comparing notes with many people, I do feel I've had it a bit rough as well.  It seems to me I always have to prove myself much more to everyone, and in every circumstance.  I've also had to deal with life-threatening illnesses.  I've spoken with other people about this, and they agree about life being tougher for those with Master Numbers.

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:16 am

When you have Master Numbers in your chart, it simply means that you have evolved more than those without....

Secondary School is always more tough than Primary School....(smiles)

love and rainbows

Raka

Neshamah246

Post by Neshamah246 » Thu May 03, 2007 12:21 am

I'm not up on numerology as much as I should be (I spend a lot of time working with Gematria, which is based on the Qabalah, though).  I know that I have a number 22 in my life.  Here's my birthday:

1953 + 20 + 02 = 1975
1 + 9 + 7 + 5 = 22

Perhaps you could tell me if this is a Life Path number, or what ?

I just know I've had my share of "difficulties" in life.  I was physically abused by my father (daily).  My parents divorced when I was 13 (but the abuse didn't stop until I was 16).  I became involved in drugs and alcohol.  I joined the Navy during Viet-Nam, and wound up in the Naval Drug and Alcohol Abuse Treatment Center in San Diego.

I've been in 3 major automobile and motorcycle wrecks.  I've been divorced and remarried.  But, I've been clean and sober for over 25 years.

I guess this qualifies as a "difficult" life.

Love and Light, with Peace Profound,

Abrah Neshamah, F.R.C.

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Thu May 03, 2007 4:17 am

Yes dear Abrah,

22 is your Life Path Number....

Love and rainbows

Raka

Neshamah246

Post by Neshamah246 » Thu May 03, 2007 2:23 pm

Thank you for the information, Mlady.  I take it that having 22 as a Life Path Number is not really a good thing, speaking in the short term.  Let me ask this question, Will things improve now that I'm older?  Or, am I doomed to continue to have "bad luck" my entire life?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Abrah Neshamah, F.R.C.

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Thu May 03, 2007 4:08 pm

Dear Abrah,

A master number only appears to bring bad luck when one does not learn the lessons of the Life Path it represents.  Get yourself in alignment with this number, and things will begin to change in your life....

You can follow this link to a site which explains it all in detail, I hope you find it enlightening....

http://www.starlightnumerology.com/lp-22.htm

love and rainbows

Raka

Neshamah246

Post by Neshamah246 » Thu May 03, 2007 8:58 pm

Thank you again, Mlady.  That was very helpful.

I guess i need to take the time to 'learn' numerology; I think there's a few aspects of it that will come in very handy.

Abrah Neshamah, F.R.C.

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Fri May 04, 2007 8:21 am

Natal chart can give you more answers, you probably have some tough aspects.

I feel that 22 somehow has tendency to attract negative people into persons lives, problems with parents are also notable, especially with father.

You can ask for a reading in a Numerology reading section, give your full name, and DOB.

Neshamah246

Post by Neshamah246 » Fri May 04, 2007 3:16 pm

I do know about Astrology, and you are right, I have some tough aspects (Sun Square Moon to start things off).  And, my father did use me as a "punching bag" the first 16 years of my life (Saturn conjunct Neptune conjunct Ascendant - Orb 4 degrees, Sextile Pluto in the 10th - Orb 5 degrees).  :smt009

It took a long time to figure out my direction in life, but I think I'm finally there.   :smt002

Thanks to everyone.

Skoota11

Post by Skoota11 » Tue May 22, 2007 2:31 pm

I am an 11 Life Path as well and I have certainly had an "interesting" life thus far. Extremely full of trials and tribulations, but conversely, an abundance of joy as well. I have always felt "different" from other people, and even a little removed from humanity, though not in an alienating sense. I love to observe people and their behaviours, etc. fascinate me.

It is tough being a master number, though, I have to admit it...

joker

Post by joker » Mon May 28, 2007 4:26 am

Skoota11 wrote:I am an 11 Life Path as well and I have certainly had an "interesting" life thus far. Extremely full of trials and tribulations, but conversely, an abundance of joy as well. I have always felt "different" from other people, and even a little removed from humanity, though not in an alienating sense. I love to observe people and their behaviours, etc. fascinate me.

yep dude sorry    :smt002  hm or is it.........

curlyDredLocks

I tried the adding up of numbers

Post by curlyDredLocks » Wed May 30, 2007 2:05 pm

Neshamah246 had a number set added up I tried my numbers
1979+21+2=2002
2+0+0+2=4

:smt009 Is this correct? because it seems to suck to have such a lonely number as 4

Delphina

Post by Delphina » Wed May 30, 2007 7:50 pm

Skoota11 wrote:I am an 11 Life Path as well and I have certainly had an "interesting" life thus far. Extremely full of trials and tribulations, but conversely, an abundance of joy as well. I have always felt "different" from other people, and even a little removed from humanity, though not in an alienating sense. I love to observe people and their behaviours, etc. fascinate me.

Hi Skoota:
Are you the person that sits on the bench to observe human behaviour, or the one that sits at the back of the movie theatre to watch the reactions of every one around,.. or how about the person that takes intense joy out of watching the birds plunge into the ocean and then wait in anticipation to see if it actually caught something?  You are not different, or even removed... you are observing.
As an eleven you can feel the joy of others and can appreciate it. But be careful... this is where the "removed from humanity" comes in. It is something you must do, because you don't want to "feel" their pain as well. As an 11 you must shield you inner soul. If you do not it will start to feel tattered.
As for an "interesting" life. Yes... that is just the way it is. You are capable of handling it. But there are others that would probably keel from shock if they were given all the same circumstances to deal with from day to day.
You have learned well how to enjoy you life path. If you feel drained... just take a step back.
Delphina :smt006

Return to “Numerology”