Re:pls can u read and help

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

prashu37

Re:pls can u read and help

Post by prashu37 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:46 am

Hi Friends,

can any one do readings for me and my wife pls

my birth date is :10th march 1974
birth time is :06:30am
birth place is :Mumbai

my wife:8th september 1975
birth time :05:30pm evening
brith place mumbai

can u pls let us known our future , when will i settle in life in carrer , and financial manner , will i stay out of india for ever or come back to india????, pls pls we both just got married , but we have some diffrence of opinion ???

pls help

regards

Prashu

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:25 am

Prashu,

welcome to the sun signs forum. I believe difference in marriage specially at the start is very normal. give it sometime to grow. i am sure everything will be ok.

Abhishek

auraca

Post by auraca » Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:39 pm

my birth date is :10th march 1974 = 7

my wife:8th september 1975 = 3

Your life path is a seven and hers a three. Better to understand yourself and work on your life issues and the same for her.

If the full birth date adds down to 7 - They must learn to be inspirational, energetic, an organizer, strong willed, forceful, artistic, humane, and generous. They must learn NOT to be: emotional, narrow-minded, hasty in temper, impulsive, bitter, and combative.

If the full birth date adds down to 3 - They must learn to be cheerful and optimistic, sociable, confident, conscientious, proud, creative, and articulate. They must learn NOT to be: superficial, dictatorial, vain, boastful, pessimistic, extravagant, and gossiping.

Return to “Numerology”