Some thoughts on master numbers.

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Charlesman

Some thoughts on master numbers.

Post by Charlesman » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:42 pm

From the reading board:
Mlady Raka wrote:Dearest Charlie,

I am sure higher Master Numbers exist....only...they are hidden and not for the human race.  

When one has evolved past humanity, I believe these numbers come into play...

8 = 44

1, 3, 5, 7, and 9 cannot be divided and therefore have no master numbers (a number whose identical double digits add up to a single number).

Just a request please, if you wish to discuss this as a topic, please post it as a question in the Numerology forum as here we only do readings.
Perhaps it looks like this?

11/2
22/4
33/6
44/8
55/10/1
66/12/3
77/14/5
88/16/7
99/18/9

I am neither an educated nor professional numerologist - this just seems... Logical.

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:01 pm

Dear Charlesman,

If a double identical digit number can be reduced to a single number it would be considered a MASTER number....

A double identical digit number which is once removed by having a normal double digit number inbetween itself and the single number would to my knowledge not be used on this plane as a Master Number....

My life path is 9 and it was calculated from a double digit number which was 18 (1+8) = 9.  

Nine can also be split into 333 which would make it significant on an esoterical level since 3 in Judeo Christianity is regarded as a holy number and the Trinity Pyramid of 333 should turn me into a saint of sorts.

Problem is there must be balance and that comes with the 18 itself which can also be split into three 666 which in Judeo Christianity is regarded as the number of the antichrist or adversary.

I am of Christian faith so these numbers would be very significant to me.

In fact, I have been approached many years ago by a stranger who insisted on working out my Numerology aspects.  I didn't know her from Eve, but was intrigued.  (Those days I knew nothing about Numerology).  She asked me for my birth date which is 6/9/1956 and she began adding numbers.  When she was done she crumpled up the paper and refused to tell me what she found.

Upon insisting, she warned me never to turn my face away from Creator, since whatever path I chose, I would become extremely powerful in it.  Years later when I began studying Numerology, I found the reason why she was so spooked.  If you read my life story on my blog (Pandora's box), it confirms what she has told me.

I never saw her again...

I think if you want to look for "higher" Master Numbers you need to go to the three identical digit numbers like....333, 444 etc.

love and rainbows

Raka

Charlesman

Post by Charlesman » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:12 pm

Very interesting.

I haven't read it, but I will.

In any case, the reason I brought it up, was that I cannot help but think that if the system as it is, is accurate, then there would be an overabundance (and thus, imbalance) of 2, 4, and 6 in this world/plane/reality in which we currently make our home. And this kind of imbalance, I believe, goes against what is otherwise typically embraced, especially by numerologists, as 'universal fact/truth' - that the universe is a ordered and balanced "place".

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:00 pm

Dear Charlesman,

Again I can only speak from my own experiene and knowledge...  (I am sure there are other Numerologists who will perhaps disagree with me, or provide a much deeper insight into numbers than I can.)

Each number has it's own special "magick" built into it, it's own "defense" against other numbers and it's own contribution to this wonderful Web we call Life....

My number for instance is a 9...

The properties of Nine, besides the obvious numerology meanings attached to it, is also an "enhancer" and/or "equalizer" number....

This simply means that any number to which a 9 is added will reduce back into it's own number again, but strengthened by the numerological properties the nine added to the original number.

That would mean that anyone that I encounter I am able to be a catalyst for either to "enhance/encourage"  their personalities to bring out the best in them, or "equalize/neutralize" their personalities if a situation was negative and they needed to be "cut down to size"....  Or to blast back at them their own number but magnified, if I felt threatened.

Giving you an example....

Let's say your number is 1......  When I enter your life, my energies mingle with yours while we interact and our combined life path numbers become 10 which is YOUR one again when reduced.

Depending on how you use your Life Path number in our interaction (1 is the number of a Leader), you may either be a dominant Leader, in which case I will boost you (as long as you are also a responsible and sensible Leader), or I would challenge your leadership if you were a domineering Leader who made bad choices and allowed your ego to rule your common sense.   If you were a Dictatorial Leader I would bring you down by openly going up against you, twice as powerful as you are and I would dethrone you.  (This is not a threat by the way,  lol, just an example...and it has manifested in my life...not once but many times).

You know the old cliche "Give a man enough rope and he will hang himself..." this is the principle that works here... I would use that which you are using to empower yourself.....against you.

Number nine has it's own properties and that would add to the properties of the person I would interact with.  The point I am trying to make is that the Balance of Life and this Universe is sometimes more subtle than we think and balance is not always found where we are looking for it.

Just as Nine has it's own special "abilities" and "properties" so does every other number.  If the numbers 2,4 and 6 are in abundance, then it can only mean that the other numbers have other devices to keep the balance...

love and rainbows

Raka

Return to “Numerology”