Master Number 22

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

enchantedelf

Master Number 22

Post by enchantedelf » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:33 pm

The Master Builder

What does it mean to be a Master Builder?  What is it you are to be building?  If you’re a twenty two then I am sure that you already know.  However you may be a twenty-two resonating or vibrating at the lower number of four.  If that’s the case you may have to reground yourself and get in touch with your inner guidance.  

As a twenty-two you have a completeness or wholeness with your surroundings and goals. Your spirituality is deeper than most, yet it’s usually in a way that those around you have a hard time understanding.  You also have a compelling need to share knowledge with others.  

As just stated, part of your goal as a twenty-two is to share your knowledge.  What does this mean?  In part, you are building a greater web of information for others to benefit from.  Part of building is gathering information, sorting it out, organizing it and then sharing with others around you. The basic grounding of the four tends to help a twenty-two stay on the right path.

Of course you could always look at building in the literal sense and see yourself doing just that – building.  Whether it’s a majestic house or a towering skyscraper, your view on these structures will be grand and unique.

Because you have chosen to be a master builder you can elevate yourself in this life time to a position of power and great authority. Your capabilities and potential may seem limitless. However your seemingly eccentric approach to life promotes an unorthodox manifestation of your work. Simply translated that means you may see things much more grand than those around you. As a twenty-two you see the potential of the universe, and sadly not everyone can understand the enormity of your vision within the world they live in.

People born with a life path number of twenty-two are often considered to be ahead of their time. Their intelligence and brightness will enable them to achieve great things in their lifetime if they can harness the energy of the number. However, living up to the power of the twenty-two may be the most difficult task of a person under this numeric influence. The negative aspect of this challenge is that they may give up the struggle or even turn their intelligence and creativity towards evil ends.  

The number twenty-two is a powerful sacred number for a several reasons.  First of all, there is a kabalistic correspondence here; the Hebrew alphabet, which is what God used to create the world, consists of twenty-two letters.  Another reason twenty-two is considered sacred and powerful is because when you divide it by the mystical number seven, you arrive at the value of pi, the mathematical value that represents the relationship of the circumference of a circle to its diameter.  

Anyone with this number as a primary influence is very likely to be tremendously successful in any venture or vocation she chooses to pursue, if she can find ways to harness and express the energy the number implies.

You have great potential as a leader, organizer, or builder of an institution or business.

You possess the capacity for great strength, but conversely you can be deeply afraid of the dimensions of your ambitions. You may secretly feel that nothing will measure up to your original dream. Consequently, you can turn away from your ambitions.

Your challenge is to be willing to start your enterprise small and take practical steps toward enlarging it to its full scope. You have a gift for seeing both the details of a plan and how it should unfold.

You are orderly and patient. You can approach a problem methodically and systematically. Your solutions tend to be unique. You keep your own counsel and have much inner strength. Conversely, you can be nervous and suffer grave doubts about yourself, which you also tend to hide.

Your have unusual perception. Your intuition is very good and you should rely on your first impressions. You are both practical and idealistic.

You have enormous potential for success. Many who have left a permanent stamp on humanity -- inventors, NOBEL prize winners, leading artists, and statesmen -- have had the 22 prominent in their charts.

The life path color associated with number twenty-two is Gold.  Potential:  Unlimited.  This is the most powerful color of all to have as a ground color.  It gives people with it the ability to handle large-scale projects and to achieve virtually anything they set their minds on.  They are charismatic, hard working, patient, goal-setting people.  They usually achieve their greatest successes late in life.  It is not surprising that the paintings of halos around saints and other spiritual people are usually gold, denoting their unlimited potential.

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:25 pm

Thank you very much for the information, this is so true i have urge to share knowledge, hard to control. by the way , my life path number is 22, my life destiny is 11, my soul number is 11, my maturity number is 33, i heard something about master numbers triangle, can you help me about that?
Last edited by Sorrow on Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:33 pm

What is your date of birth Sorrow?

love and rainbows

Raka

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:37 pm

29.03.1988       Help me control this power  :) , i could use guidance you know...

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:38 pm

According to the date of birth you gave on MB, your Life Path number is 1, your maturity number is 1 and the only 11 you have is one of your Pinnacle numbers

love and rainbows

Raka

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:39 pm

The forums changes birthdates, it is somekind of a bug, i changed it several times ..

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:42 pm

LOL it changed again, i put 29 and now it saids 28, dont get this

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:44 pm

According to the birthdate you gave me now .....29 March 1988

Your life path is 22, your maturity number is 22 and 11 appears as your second cycle number and your birthday number, your destiny number is 0

So it still doesn't correspond with what you said....

love and rainbows

Raka

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:47 pm

i used Decoz numerology program, which is considered to be the best in the world, also you forgot that numerology connects your name with your birth date, which makes unique combination...you didn't take my name into a consideration... There is also a good numerology reading at cafe astrology site.

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:53 pm

Dear Sorrow,

If the programme you use is so good...then you should be able to answer your own questions.....(winks)

It is true you didn't give me your name... but since I don't go by numbers people give me....why don't you give me all your particulars and let me do a proper reading for you.

That way we know exactly what we are talking about.....

If you look at Jencow's response to my reading for her....I think it speaks for itself....

love and rainbows

Raka

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:25 pm

Dear Sorrow,

Your reading is under Numerology Readings....

love and rainbows

Raka

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:25 pm

here is the program that you use, http://www.cafeatrology.com/numeroloqy2/index.htm
thanks for your help anyway..

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:30 pm

Thank you,

Now I know where to find another programme, if mine should ever 'give up the ghost'

love and rainbows

Raka

enchantedelf

Post by enchantedelf » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:46 pm

your life path would be a 4

____
2020 = 2+2 =4

or
0+3+2+9+1+9+8+8 = 40 /4

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:32 pm

enchantedelf wrote:your life path would be a 4

____
2020 = 2+2 =4

or
0+3+2+9+1+9+8+8 = 40 /4
The system goes like this

29=11 - you don't reduce master numbers otherwise you would never get them

03=3

1988=8

11+3+8=22

There are two types of 4 life path, 22/4 and 13/4  and I am 22/4.
You can check this with any better numerology software. There is also my reading in a numerology reading section, so you can see.

Return to “Numerology”