Birth name, but which one?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Altec

Birth name, but which one?

Post by Altec » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:37 pm

Hi everyone,

I ran involuntarily on a numerology book several years ago and even though I consider myself as a basic amateur, I'm greatly interested in improving my knowledge about this "science" (and art)

So I have a question for seasoned numerologists or pxxxionate amateurs who could read this message, here it is:

I can't help but notice that in older books, the BIRTH name was essential in providing you an accurate reading. I xxxume it is the name you have on your identity card, meaning SEVERAL first names (grandfathers/mothers and so forth)

However, it's been quite a while that I can see (sometimes the same authors who used to be in favor of the FULL birth name in previous opuses) "new generation" books asking you to consider ONLY the primary first name. And obviously, it DOES change radically the meaning of the interpretation  :)

So seasoned numerologists and knowledgeable amateurs of this forum, could you tell me WHICH one we are supposed to take to get an effective reading? Why this change? If you are experienced, have you seen major differences in one or the other? Which one would you advise taking?

Thanks very much in advance,
Have all a great weekend

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:07 pm

Dear Altec,

I believe the change came because some people have so many names...(I know a family where the kids had 6 and 7 names...poor things..LOL), that it could take ages to analyze all the information, and since lesser used names (although they do carry significance), their influences are much less on the outcome than the 'primary' name or names which a person uses all the time.

In the olden days people would sign all their names when using a signature, so then all the names carried 'weight' and were influcencing a numerology analysis, but later that changed to a first name and initials for the other names.  This greatly diminished the influence secondary names had on an analysis.

Much later even the first name became an initial and only the surname was written in a signature.  Your signature is what you identify with, but since one letter does not provide conclusive information, in numerology the first name is now acceptable together with the surname in providing enough meaningful information to come to an accurate conclusion.

Having said that, if the name you go by is derived from your second name, then I suggest you include that too when stating your 'ful' name, since you answer to the name people call you and therefore you are strengthening the resonance this name or an abbreviation of it, would have on your analysis.

Example here is...

Full name:  Maria, Magdalena, Joanne Rebecca  Simmonds....   (It's ok to use only Maria together with the surname...and if more information is needed the second name, Magdalena could be added for additional perspective.)

Full name:  Maria, Magdalena, Joanne Rebecca  Simmonds....(People call you Becky)  Then use Maria Rebecca Simmonds.)

This of course is just my opinion, but it has worked well for me...

love and rainbows

Raka

Delphina

Post by Delphina » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:14 pm

One other instance is to add all of the middle names together as though they are one.  I do this when the computations require a first, middle and last name.  Especially if no middle name is used for day to day identity, and the first "given" name is the one that the person identifies with.
Delphina

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:38 am

Great solution to that problem Delphina!

love and rainbows

Raka

Return to “Numerology”