Report vs. Reading

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

KeLa

Report vs. Reading

Post by KeLa » Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:20 am

I would like to gnerate some discussion on the topic of a numerology reading given by a numerologist after the study and synthesis of a chart and a report generated with software (even if it is very good software writen by a great numerologist) by anyone knowledgable enough to enter the correct information into the program.  I am of the strong opinion that the reading by the numerologist that synthesized the numbers is far superior (given of course that the numerologist is good).  I have seen the generated reports, and even though they are acurate, they leave me with a sense of confusion, or "what do I do with this".  The true reader can give hope and enlightenment in a much more personal way.  Any other opinions? (I should say that I am a numerologist that dos not use reports).

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:24 am

You're totally right, but guess what?... We don't have any professional numerologists willing to waste their time on forums....
so we use only alternative we have...

Would you do readings then? I would really like to hear what do you have to say about my master numbers.

Delphina

Post by Delphina » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:08 pm

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way Sorrow.

Delphina

Delphina

Re: Report vs. Reading

Post by Delphina » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:15 pm

KeLa wrote:I would like to generate some discussion on the topic of a numerology reading given by a numerologist after the study and synthesis of a chart and a report generated with software (even if it is very good software written by a great numerologist) by anyone knowledgable enough to enter the correct information into the program.  I am of the strong opinion that the reading by the numerologist that synthesized the numbers is far superior (given of course that the numerologist is good).  I have seen the generated reports, and even though they are accurate, they leave me with a sense of confusion, or "what do I do with this".  The true reader can give hope and enlightenment in a much more personal way.  Any other opinions? (I should say that I am a numerologist that dos not use reports).

Hi KeLa
I understand what you are saying. Generating the chart with pencil and paper helps the numerologist get a true "feel" for the chart.
The program has it's place as well, if I am in doubt, or extremely tired I will have the program generate the numbers for me... to double check the calculations. Then I will print out the one sheet and go from there.
:smt006
Delphina

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:05 pm

Delphina wrote:I'm sorry to hear you feel that way Sorrow.

Delphina
I don't know what do you want to say, I don't feel any way, I just told the Fact.

AngelOracle

Post by AngelOracle » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:55 pm

I thought this forum was a conversation about software?

KeLa

Post by KeLa » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:13 pm

Delphina,

I should have been clearer in my original post.  I do use software to generate the numbers and sometimes even reports, and I don't really even think the reports are "wrong", in, fact, they are usually very good.  What I meant to say, is that without a Numerologist to synthesize the meanings, the true benefit of numerology is lost.  I also think that happens when people only know one or two numbers in their chart, and put a lot of value in the individual number meanings, even though they may be quite accurate.  It's kind of like saying I'm an Aquarius and not looking at where the rest of the planets in my chart are located.  

Sorrow,

I have only been around a short time on this forum, but I can already see that there are at least a few real numerologists here.  I don't know anything about your chart (don't know your birthday, or full name), but here's a short reading on your nic name (Sorrow)...

The "S" shows that you are independant and searching, but a bit stubborn and of the opionion that you have to do everything yourself to get it done right.
The O shows that you are responsible and family (or close community) is important to you. Again, maybe to the point that you feel you must take care of everyone.
Two R's indicate that you are on a spritual quest, you are learning the lessons of love and compassion (not an easy task), breaking away from the old and preparing for the new.
Another O reaffrmis that for you things can seem to be "all or nothing", and also that you can be somewhat stubborn with fixed opionions.
The W keeps you going - always progressing, but the shape of the w also shows that there may be some "ups and downs" in your search, but the search continues and it's reward is to live on the peaks.

Sorrow (9) seams to be a sad name to me (that is just an opionion, maybe because a spiritual quest can be a bit lonely at times).  When you look at the letters and take them together it indicates a process of searching and the need to learn to accept things that may not be perfect in order to grow.  It's also about learning to overcome self-doubt and become an example of the integrity and wisdom that you aspire to.

Since we all pick our nic's they are usually provide a pretty accurate "quick look" at where you are right now.  Let me know what you think.  All my best to you.  :)

Delphina

Post by Delphina » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:07 pm

KeLa wrote:Delphina,

I should have been clearer in my original post.  I do use software to generate the numbers and sometimes even reports, and I don't really even think the reports are "wrong", in, fact, they are usually very good.  What I meant to say, is that without a Numerologist to synthesize the meanings, the true benefit of numerology is lost.  I also think that happens when people only know one or two numbers in their chart, and put a lot of value in the individual number meanings, even though they may be quite accurate.  It's kind of like saying I'm an Aquarius and not looking at where the rest of the planets in my chart are located.  
I understand... and agree  :smt006

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:16 pm

KeLa that was quite intuitive
I was on quest when i came to this forum, I needed information, thats true,
my life path is 22, and it is hard to balance idealism with practical, but thats just something cosmos wants me to learn.

Could you do a reading for me if I gave you full data? I would really appreciate it.

KeLa

Post by KeLa » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:18 pm

Sorrow, honestly, I would be happy to do a reading for you, but I have to tell you that I am going on a trip for 2 weeks (actually it is a certification program for Soul Coaching) and I will be trying to catch up with things when I get back.  It might be close to a month before I could do a full reading.  It's up to you if are willing to wait.  Please send me the data if you still want me to do it.  :)

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:26 pm

Data sent over PM, you don't have to do all at once, send parts, as you get time to do them, and thank you very much .....

Return to “Numerology”