Master number 11

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

QuietMind

Master number 11

Post by QuietMind » Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:56 pm

Well, first off, hello everyone im new.
A while ago i find out my life path number comes down to 11/2
What does this mean?
I know im supposed to be some kind of illuminater, prophet person, but
sometimes i dont feel very special...i mean i am exceedingly artistic,i dont know anything about being psychic, i mean,besides having multiple bouts of de ja vu, and knowing whos gonna be on the phone before i answer,
and alot of waking paralisis,one or two premonitions have come true.
But they were of little or no importance.

well the readings pretty much pinpoint me,
does having a life path number of 11/2 make me some kind of acsende master?
I would like to know, thanx.

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:57 pm

use search options next time...

Raveness

Post by Raveness » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:59 pm

then you are on a 2 vibration more likely, you are just a peacemaker and see 2 sides of situtations you are most likely balance minded. however one does not need to take 11 too seriously as it may not have any impact really on certain people. I know many with master numbers that don't use them, only if they actually apply to you. you have the abilites but some usually never use them.

StarHR

Post by StarHR » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:00 pm

Hey,  I think that you have not yet learned to use your talents - and it seems from what you said that they are very much there, waiting to be developed. Study, learn and find balance. 11s usually mature at 35 anyway- Im one and jut felt that last year (at 32) I am ready to use my full capabilities - before that my friends sought me for guidance and I new I had intuition but now I have a role to play - and Im doing it - good luck _ 11s rock!

Delphina

Post by Delphina » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:05 am

You will probably have to learn the lessons of the number two, before truly experiencing the number 11.  The number 11 life path will develop over time.

mcivr

Post by mcivr » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:08 am

In it's purest form, and at it's most esoteric, Master Number 11 stands for *healing the fallen nature*. Spiritual Healing is the natural remedy for the fallen nature of "mankind" and number 11 represents the kind of mental, emotional and physical state that it will take to raise consciousness to it's highest (Holy) level. In the tarot, Key 11 is called "Force" (11) or "Strength" which also means "Shakti" (23) in the tantric tradition.

mcivr

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:56 pm

the 11  this is the number pattern i see several times a week 11:11 its been happening now for about two years .numbers start to show in ones life as signs .it wasnt until i became faithful in my  belief of numerology did such patterns begin to appear .

ask and the answers shall be given

Return to “Numerology”